Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

I'd say playing for them is treating us like shite but if you feel that is acceptable then fair enough.

Leaving in the middle of an important season when he could have easily waited until the end of the season is treating us like shite too IMO.

What if he said no to bursaspor, despite us actually agreeing to sell him, and the he got injured?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say playing for them is treating us like shite but if you feel that is acceptable then fair enough.

Leaving in the middle of an important season when he could have easily waited until the end of the season is treating us like shite too IMO.

Cuellar left at the start of an important season after limping off and telling all our fans at various functions how he loved us.

So do we not want him either. ?

He was sold ffs, how can this not get into your head?

As for playing for celtic - he is not a Rangers fan, so he would not have seen that as a problem and neither do I.

He still choose to leave.

I have no idea what to say to the second part TBH. I can't beleive a Rangers fan could feel that way.

Leaving aside the Kenny Miller debate that's already happening in seven different threads, that would be a terrific trio of signings to acquire over the next week or so.

A lot of debate about Bartley, I don't see why. He's solid, tall, strong and he can play a bit. He was really coming onto a game before injuring his knee and, like so many others, he bought into Rangers straight away.

Having a centre back selection of Bartley, Bougherra, Cuellar and Weir is outstanding (tu)

If Kenny Miller is a money grabber then so are Rangers for offering a pay cut and grabbing a whopping 400k transfer fee.Bursa paid over the odds in wages and we offered well below the going rate for Miller's wages.People also say Miller is not loyal and is a mercenary,perhaps true but he earned his wages with his effort teamwork and determination.Kenny was not great at Celtic so I hardly care he played for them.

Leaving aside the Kenny Miller debate that's already happening in seven different threads, that would be a terrific trio of signings to acquire over the next week or so.

A lot of debate about Bartley, I don't see why. He's solid, tall, strong and he can play a bit. He was really coming onto a game before injuring his knee and, like so many others, he bought into Rangers straight away.

Having a centre back selection of Bartley, Bougherra, Cuellar and Weir is outstanding (tu)

Very much so Papa. Having Cuellar back in there would make my season i think.

Cuellar left at the start of an important season after limping off and telling all our fans at various functions how he loved us.

So do we not want him either. ?

Cuellar moved to one of the best leagues in the world and made us a profit of 5 million in the space of a year.

As soon as the club accept a bid for someone, I dont see how they can be blamed for choosing to go

The very nature of accepting a bid means you, grudgingly or not, want to see that player leave

But there's a difference in wanting someone to leave because you don't fancy them, as opposed to wanting someone to leave because the financial strings are so tight.

I don't think the club wanted Miller to leave though.

Cuellar moved to one of the best leagues in the world and made us a profit of 5 million in the space of a year.

No excuse though he still left Rangers in the lurch at the start of the season for more money, Miller moving was no different.

Who cares who players leave for its the point of them leaving that's left us in the lurch a bit.

No excuse though he still left Rangers in the lurch at the start of the season for more money, Miller moving was no different.

Who cares who players leave for its the point of them leaving that's left us in the lurch a bit.

Except it was different. Cuellar was given the chance to play in the best league in the world, was told he would have a chance to play for Spain if he left and he made us a huge profit. The sole reason Miller left was cash.

He still choose to leave.

I have no idea what to say to the second part TBH. I can't beleive a Rangers fan could feel that way.

He chose to leave did he? The opinion I have of the situation, was that he opted for the best deal for him and his family, when he was told to go.

We have paid £4M in fee's for Miller and received £3.4M in fee's for Miller. So until now, Miller has cost us £600k for 57 goals in 111 games.

If he comes back he will have cost us £2.1M in fee's for that record and whatever he brings to the table over his new contract.

Very much so Papa. Having Cuellar back in there would make my season i think.

Spot on

Cuellar and Bougherra with Weir and Bartley there for backup/rotation would be very nice.

In addition we'd have 2 proper goalies (one great, one good, 2 RB's (Whitts and Kirk)so defence is pretty much done with exception of Left Back as I feel we need to look at replacing Sasa over the next year

Midfield you'd think will be looked at.

Up front we could have Miller & Jelavic which, ignoring the character issues re Miller, nobody could deny would be top notch in a purely footballing sense.

The next 10 days could see us stronger than we have been for 3-5 years easily.

He chose to leave did he? The opinion I have of the situation, was that he opted for the best deal for him and his family, when he was told to go.

We have paid £4M in fee's for Miller and received £3.4M in fee's for Miller. So until now, Miller has cost us £600k for 57 goals in 111 games.

If he comes back he will have cost us £2.1M in fee's for that record and whatever he brings to the table over his new contract.

Yes he did choose to leave, he signed the contract.

Say all the stats you want, we could be getting him for free, I still wouldn't want the cunt.

Can I take my rep back? Totally missed the 90% part. :lol:

No way has Davis's wages went from around £20,000 to nearly £40,000 per week. Probably got a 5K rise.

Do believe Whittaker and McGregor have been given massive rises in their wages though. The whole crux of his post is correct though.

Do people honestly believe Davis and Shagger would have agreed a contract with a decreased weekly wage, no chance.

:lol:

Not an increase of 90% on 20k, but the article I read said he was on 14/15k and would be offered a deal similar to McGregor who was also on 14k.

Except it was different. Cuellar was given the chance to play in the best league in the world, was told he would have a chance to play for Spain if he left and he made us a huge profit. The sole reason Miller left was cash.

Hmmm to take a pay cut or a large pay rise such a hard decision? Only for money? so no fresh challenge? no testing self in a different league?no wanting to live abroad in warmer climate and try a different culture?

We accepted the bid from Bursaspor and Miller accepted a large wage rise rather than a pay cut we are as much if not more to blame than Kenny.