Dorin Goian Signs

Senna

Couple of the papers, sure Ally did to, or they quoted Ally as saying that

seems very strange that we would be trying to bring a player in as a wildcard who actually wont be signed on time ...

and the sfa criteria of 75% is bullshit ..its 75 points the guy needs to qualify ...

that can be negotiated ive been through the process many times before and got through as i was self employed

rangers will use the same tactics i hope ...

seems very strange that we would be trying to bring a player in as a wildcard who actually wont be signed on time ...

and the sfa criteria of 75% is bullshit ..its 75 points the guy needs to qualify ...

that can be negotiated ive been through the process many times before and got through as i was self employed

rangers will use the same tactics i hope ...

We expect to have one other in tommorow aswell. We will just need to wait and see

The panel who refused Jardel a work permit had two tarriers on it?

Yip glitterdome , sure one of them was their captain, you knpw the one that said "sellic are an irish team who happent to play in Scotland" the one in the record books for getting two teams relegated from the old Ebglish 1st division in the same year lol

Yip glitterdome , sure one of them was their captain, you knpw the one that said "sellic are an irish team who happent to play in Scotland" the one in the record books for getting two teams relegated from the old Ebglish 1st division in the same year lol

:anguish: Wow. I thought them running the game off the park up here was just in the last 5 years. I knew the panel for Mizuno was made up of all tarriers too with the exception of one guy. :( Wonder who they paid to get Wanyamas permit.

.ive just worked out his points ,,he should be sitting on 85 points 10 more than required ...

his earnings will get him 45 his age 5 and he will be classed as a master in qualifications another 35 ..

if thats the route we use ,though if he has a criminal record we are fucked .. :lol:

Remember the put the boot into the big Brazilian that ended up at Porto (forgot his name) the panel ahd two of thise mhanks on it.

is that jardel i think he got refused a work permit m8

.ive just worked out his points ,,he should be sitting on 85 points 10 more than required ...

his earnings will get him 45 his age 5 and he will be classed as a master in qualifications another 35 ..

if thats the route we use ,unless he has a criminal record we are fucked .. :lol:

He got lifted for singing the famine song lol