Dorin Goian Signs

Senna

Don't know much of him outside FM/Pro Evo but a big no-nonsense CB.

Could be because Cuellar isn't looking likely, or something else entirely.

Mentioned him back on the old Rangers Media board back in 2006. He was 23/24 at the time and an absolute rock for Steaua and the national team (Romania).

Not too sure how he has got on at Palermo?

This guy is like Bambi on ice!

Was a craking player for Steaua a few years ago but has struggled in recent years at Palermo...couldnt get a game ahead of Barzagli, Bovo and even Kjaer recently.

Solid big player, 6'5/6'6 but hes pretty slow and clumsy on the ball.

For £500k i dont think you can knock it, just turned 30 and still a regular for Romania!

Was a craking player for Steaua a few years ago but has struggled in recent years at Palermo...couldnt get a game ahead of Barzagli, Bovo and even Kjaer recently.

For £500k i dont think you can knock it, just turned 30 and still a regular for Romania!

Barzagli and Kjaer are really good players - from what I've seen of them anyway. Not really a bad thing to be behind them in the pecking order, but I've never heard of Bovo.

Mentioned him back on the old Rangers Media board back in 2006. He was 23/24 at the time and an absolute rock for Steaua and the national team (Romania).

Not too sure how he has got on at Palermo?

This!

He hasnt played a lot for Palermo, was behind Barzagli and Bovo, then Kjaer and Bovo and never really made the position his own last year due to injuries...

But hes on 12-14k a week at Palermo but at 500k its a bargain price!

I'm jumping to conclusions but imagine we signed Goian(hes decent going by Del and Muff), Ceullar, Wallace, Bedoya and this big name player today.

Oh my god. :drool:

Barzagli and Kjaer are really good players - from what I've seen of them anyway. Not really a bad thing to be behind them in the pecking order, but I've never heard of Bovo.

Both Barzagli and Kjaer left before last season and he had the opportunity to make the position his own and he hasnt done it!

Basically Daniel Majstorovic with hair then!!