Who Will We Send Out On Loan

I would send Little, McMillan and maybe Bendikson, although i quite liked the look of bendikson at Blackpool when he came on, not saying he was outstanding or that, but i was impressed by the way he always wanted the ball and was always looking to make something happen when he had it

I would say Little, Hemmings, Bendiksen, Fleck, McMillan

Also: Just got another questions for you guys. Who do you think is better; Ness or Hutton? I don't know a whole lot about either of them and from what I can gather Hutton is more like an Edu/McCulloch where Ness is more skilled CM. Is that correct? I know it might be hard to compare them but who would you saw is better overall? Thanks for the info ;)

I would say Little, Hemmings, Bendiksen, Fleck, McMillan

Also: Just got another questions for you guys. Who do you think is better; Ness or Hutton? I don't know a whole lot about either of them and from what I can gather Hutton is more like an Edu/McCulloch where Ness is more skilled CM. Is that correct? I know it might be hard to compare them but who would you saw is better overall? Thanks for the info ;)

I've seen a lot of really encouraging things from Ness, but I can't say I've ever been too impressed with Hutton - then again he's never had as good a chance as Ness.

I'd say Ness is better, but has to make big improvements in terms of fitness and shooting. He also seems to struggle when it comes to injuries.

I've seen a lot of really encouraging things from Ness, but I can't say I've ever been too impressed with Hutton - then again he's never had as good a chance as Ness.

I'd say Ness is better, but has to make big improvements in terms of fitness and shooting. He also seems to struggle when it comes to injuries.

Thanks for the update on those guys ;) Yeah, I know a little more about Ness than Hutton, maybe cause of the goal against the tic. But I knew Ness has struggled with injuries. Hopefully they both have good season this year. It would be nice to find a good player that can fit into those midfield slots that we don't have to buy.