As It Stands....

Swagger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

our better squad just proved today we aint better than hearts who have more players to bring in ...we where shite incase u didnt notice and dont have much in way of a squad .

'We were shite' you just said it there, it doesn't mean we have a shite squad or a worse one than Hearts, it just means we had an off day.

'We were shite' you just said it there, it doesn't mean we have a shite squad or a worse one than Hearts, it just means we had an off day.

i will bow to your superior knowledge then .we have a great squad and players to bring in that will make a difference if these ones fail to produce ..hope ur right about the off day .

so u dont agree hearts have a better squad :lol:

they have just took a point off us in our own patch and have 5 players who would walk into their team out at the moment ...

for 1 they outplayed us at times today and 2 who the fuck do we have to step in?

honestly some folk need to look at the big picture ffs

Hearts never have a better team than ours !

granted it is always a tough game and yes they took a point off us but excluding templeton who is the other players that would walk in our team because I am fucking clueless at that 1.

Hearts never have a better team than ours !

granted it is always a tough game and yes they took a point off us but excluding templeton who is the other players that would walk in our team because I am fucking clueless at that 1.

ur obviously clueless at that one ,,yet another braindead clown :lol:

would advise u to read back and u may see i mentioned nothin hee haw zilch about a hearts player who would make OUR squad ...

honestly ..rangers media should be sponsored by specsavers ...wish to fuck i was an optician i would be a millionaire on here ffs ..

naw u just made an arse of yourself tbh .. :lol:

I made an ares of myself!!!! Lol.funny story there was this moron on rangers media last night who said hearts have a better squad than rangers!a mean who in their right mind would come up with sludge like that.oh wait thats right you ;-)

I made an ares of myself!!!! Lol.funny story there was this moron on rangers media last night who said hearts have a better squad than rangers!a mean who in their right mind would come up with sludge like that.oh wait thats right you ;-)

forgot we are burstin at the seams with 1st team players ..ur obviously right .

ur obviously clueless at that one ,,yet another braindead clown :lol:

would advise u to read back and u may see i mentioned nothin hee haw zilch about a hearts player who would make OUR squad ...

honestly ..rangers media should be sponsored by specsavers ...wish to fuck i was an optician i would be a millionaire on here ffs ..

Sorry ! I am half pissed and misread your post but your just a negative cunt :) but I wont see the bigger picture of course !

Sorry ! I am half pissed and misread your post but your just a negative cunt :) but I wont see the bigger picture of course !

naw im no negative i look at it from the heart and from the footballing side not the blue tinted oot of focus glasses kinda way ..thats the big PICTURE ,but i admire u for bein pished :lol:

naw im no negative i look at it from the heart and from the footballing side not the blue tinted oot of focus glasses kinda way ..thats the big PICTURE ,but i admire u for bein pished :lol:

you are negative and none of this from the heart pish ! it's basically the same team as last year yet during a pre-season we have went from champions to being so shit we shall never win anything again !

Team selection was the main factor with us getting a draw today. Wylde should've started on the left and ortiz on the right. Edu and Davis centre.

Too many times ortiz got caught trying to cut inside. Why can't our management put players in their correct positions? A left footed winger should play on the left and a right footed winger should play on the right fs.

you are negative and none of this from the heart pish ! it's basically the same team as last year yet during a pre-season we have went from champions to being so shit we shall never win anything again !

what makes u think that ?

Team selection was the main factor with us getting a draw today. Wylde should've started on the left and ortiz on the right. Edu and Davis centre.

Too many times ortiz got caught trying to cut inside. Why can't our management put players in their correct positions? A left footed winger should play on the left and a right footed winger should play on the right fs.

I'm seriously convinced we just enjoy making things difficult for ourselves.

It's not even rocket science to see what's not working or what's wrong and how to change it. :lol:

i totally agree but it happens everywhere these days I just dont understand the logic of it spain,Brazil and Germany all do it.we did it with Weiss last year as well and hearts did it today with templeton.