The Tax Case Situation

TheBoyDave

Already? :lol: Its just built.

I know, that's what made it seem so odd.

It looked genuine and from what I recall, there weren't many voices disputing it, though I could be completely wrong on that point.

I'm sure someone on here got a hold of a document that showed the mhopes had had to put up Lennoxtown as a guarantor to the bank for their mounting debts.

Thats true it was theweissman who put it up i think on here the cunts are in a downward slope 4iar will be damaging for them.

I'm sure someone on here got a hold of a document that showed the mhopes had had to put up Lennoxtown as a guarantor to the bank for their mounting debts.

(tu) Was me. :sherlock:

Their accounts are normally released end of August. Ours are normally released around October time.

Their debt will be up on last year, thats for sure (tu)

(tu) Was me. :sherlock:

Their accounts are normally released end of August. Ours are normally released around October time.

Their debt will be up on last year, thats for sure (tu)

Top work sir. *doffs cap*

Any chance of a re-up?

Top work sir. *doffs cap*

Any chance of a re-up?

(tu)

2qb7mh1.jpg

ounrlg.jpg

And to ward off anyone who thinks its not real, i downloaded it straight from Companies House myself. This is 100% genuine and can be found by doing the following:

Go here:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/640eca4fd12e1a872e3e17fd181e28b9/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

Type in SC003487 in the box saying company number

Click on "order information for this company"

Put a tick in the box that says ORDER against the entry on 10/06/2011 that says MG01s.

Pay a quid by credit card.

chick young is a shambles of a pundit, his opinions on anything football related are about as valid as my dog's, and he is dead.

Really sorry to hear about your dog m8. As for Chick Young, Walter and Archie Knox tore him a new one every interview he attempted and basically told him to ask X,Y & Z or fuck off. I'll never forget when the players pissed off in his BBC hire car and left him stranded for 3 hrs sucking his thumb. Chick's a has been-that never was.

I reckon we will lose the case. Havent a clue on the amount though. (tu)

If it was as straight forward as you and others think, surely it wouldnt be moving into its 5th and 6th week of evidence though.Thats the bit im concerned about. (tu)

I just think that if it was so clear cut, then the case would have been thrown out already. For it to last into its 6th week, then clearly there is a case against us. Ive dealt with and looked at EBT's before myself and they are a minefield. They are only legal if you operate them legally. The fact we havent yet proved we have lends itself to something being wrong.You are right though, the amount of the fine is unknown and could be two bob and an tangerine. (tu)

Sorry for the multi-quote, just trying to gather these together as they are all relevant. (tu)

I actually reckon we will win the case but I agree that it is not straightforward. The problem being that we don't know the nature of the EBT used by Rangers. There are multiple permutations, all of which have different tax calculations. Also, the two big cases, HMRC vs Dextra and HMRC vs SEMPRA, that people are referencing, were two very different cases with very diferent outcomes. It should be noted that in the DEXTRA case, the pursuing agent for HMRC was named Ronald MacDonald, so...........

Anyway, the key point is: I wouldn't take the time involved as any indication of where this is going. Including court cases and appeals, the DEXTRA case ran for over 3 years, with only one point of several still being disputed when it got to the House of Lords. The SEMPRA case ran for nearly 2 years before HMRC withdrew their court case.

In both cases, the initial HMRC hearings ran for longer than ours has so far. The annoying thing is that after the Special Commission ruled against the HMRC in both cases, they headed straight to court to try and reverse the decision.

Finally, Chick Young is a cunt.

Sorry for the multi-quote, just trying to gather these together as they are all relevant. (tu)

I actually reckon we will win the case but I agree that it is not straightforward. The problem being that we don't know the nature of the EBT used by Rangers. There are multiple permutations, all of which have different tax calculations. Also, the two big cases, HMRC vs Dextra and HMRC vs SEMPRA, that people are referencing, were two very different cases with very diferent outcomes. It should be noted that in the DEXTRA case, the pursuing agent for HMRC was named Ronald MacDonald, so...........

Anyway, the key point is: I wouldn't take the time involved as any indication of where this is going. Including court cases and appeals, the DEXTRA case ran for over 3 years, with only one point of several still being disputed when it got to the House of Lords. The SEMPRA case ran for nearly 2 years before HMRC withdrew their court case.

In both cases, the initial HMRC hearings ran for longer than ours has so far. The annoying thing is that after the Special Commission ruled against the HMRC in both cases, they headed straight to court to try and reverse the decision.

Finally, Chick Young is a cunt.

After going through your post carefully it would seem that your final conclusion is in fact spot on. He is.