Premier Sports Help

REMEMBER AND SAY RANGERS, or you will pay an extra fiver.

The first direct debit doesn't come out till the middle of september, so what will they do if I cancel the direct debit before that day.?

I paid for it this morning, went and got the beers in and getting z few mates round to watch it. However, still getting the "please call to subscribe message" on channel 433.

When you call their customer service you get a recorded message then cuts you off and emailed them 3 hours ago without reply.

Gonna throw a fit if it doesn't come through.

Any ideas lads, don't wanna miss the game. Living down in England its my only way to see the bears :(

I paid for it this morning, went and got the beers in and getting z few mates round to watch it. However, still getting the "please call to subscribe message" on channel 433.

When you call their customer service you get a recorded message then cuts you off and emailed them 3 hours ago without reply.

Gonna throw a fit if it doesn't come through.

Any ideas lads, don't wanna miss the game. Living down in England its my only way to see the bears :(

you have a problem as i phoned on sunday night and channel was put on right away.

Cheers mate, ill continue to call, throw a wobbler when I get someone and hopefully get some free shit.

For the record to any people with full sky package + HD call them up and threaten to cancel. I got 6 months half price last night. 36 notes for everything

Its working :D got some wee Irish Bint, shouted at her and it magically came on.

Way I see it im paying 4 quid a game with the bonus of the Chelsea friendly which should have some of the new signings playing. Then cancel :)