Alan Mcgregor

Shagger saves our asses 1ce again thnx to him we are lucky to still be in with a chance made some great saves.

defence overall was really poor every midfeild player were almost invisable the only other player in our whole team that gets pass marks is jella.naismith shocking !! tonight he still has it in him though but not up front.

Shagger saves our asses 1ce again thnx to him we are lucky to still be in with a chance made some great saves.

defence overall was really poor every midfeild player were almost invisable the only other player in our whole team that gets pass marks is jella.naismith shocking !! tonight he still has it in him though but not up front.

Allan McGregor saves us once again. Thanks to him, we are lucky to still be in with a chance. He made some great saves.

Defence, overall, was really poor. Every midfield player was almost invisible. The only player in our whole team that gets pass marks is Jelavic. Naismith was shocking tonight. He still has it in him but not up front.

Sorry mate, I really struggled to read that, so I thought i'd make it easier.

Allan McGregor saves us once again. Thanks to him, we are lucky to still be in with a chance. He made some great saves.

Defence, overall, was really poor. Every midfield player was almost invisible. The only player in our whole team that gets pass marks is Jelavic. Naismith was shocking tonight. He still has it in him but not up front.

Sorry mate, I really struggled to read that, so I thought i'd make it easier.

Lol haha thank you so much mate :sherlock:

As much as I love the guy, im sick of praising him. he shouldnt have to be called upon as much as he is. hes a fantastic keeper/player and i have no idea how we have managed to convince him to stay when he is surrounded by absolute shite. its time we made some decent signings instead of average squad players.

Well done Alan - your simply the best!

Aside from his excellent ability, the best thing about him is the fact that you can see that it means so much to him. Any mistake he is immediately out and letting everyone know he isn't happy. It is an attitude that is sadly lacking from many of our players, even those who are boyhood Rangers fans