Do You Think Cuellar Is Watching How Things Are Going?

Ok, in plain English, many people, players, who haven't supported us, think we are special. I have a family member on an organised hike from Germany, where he studies, to Italy, and there was a Turkish guy in the car. So, they asked him where he was from and he said "Glasgow", the Turkish guy turns round and says, "Glasgow Rangers".

Dado Prso thought we were special, and Paul Le Guen "sensed something in the atmosphere", albeit in Glasgow, but still, we are huge

I am sick of people saying you would only play for The Rangers, or the 'big reason', is that we play in the CL

I'm afraid it's true though. In the grand scheme of things Rangers are only special to their own supporters. Yes we're a big club - amongst many big clubs in Europe. And the league we are playing in is getting poorer by the year - it's putting players off signing for us. Not to mention our £25,000 a week wage cap. Which probably wasn't in place when Dado was here and it certainly wasn't here when Gazza and Laudrup were around.

I never like when our fans say that new players should come to us because we can offer them CL football. For me, Rangers is a big enough reason to play, none other. Oh, and if it pays well!

For you, a Rangers fan, of course it is. Not for modern day footballers though.