Do You Think Cuellar Is Watching How Things Are Going?

He's injured at the moment so it's not that important right now.

I would ditch the cuellar deal and get the big guy from Anderlecht in. And we have signed dorin so thats 2 defenders and possibly one defender out Bougehrra. Try and get bartley on loan again and we'll be sorted.

I'd defo pass on Cuellar and go for the Anderlecht lad, Cuellar had an op then he's now recuperating, how long til he gets match fit with him missing a full pre season. We had him 3-4 years ago he was awesome but it's time to move on to new.

That just isn't how football works these days.

It becomes even less so if our own fans talk down the Club. Look at Celtic, they have not played in the CL but still get players. When we were put out of the CL to Kaunus we signed Pedro Mendes- why did he come? Rangers is the selling point, and it is high time our fans spoke that way instead of some other pretext

Yeah I can just see Cuellar now, sitting on a deck chair somewhere on a Spanish beach, with a sangria in one hand a bikini clad babe in his other arm and his laptop on his injured knee watching SSN, Rangers TV, BBC Scotland, listening to Real Radio, Superscoreboard and digesting every bit of information about us, super Ally, the squad the results the transfers etc, but seriously I thought the same as you, that he wont make his mind up until he sees how we do in CL and who we add to the squad, but IMO I dont think he will be back. He will go to Spain to play

It becomes even less so if our own fans talk down the Club. Look at Celtic, they have not played in the CL but still get players. When we were put out of the CL to Kaunus we signed Pedro Mendes- why did he come? Rangers is the selling point, and it is high time our fans spoke that way instead of some other pretext

(tu)

Really? what players?

I never like when our fans say that new players should come to us because we can offer them CL football. For me, Rangers is a big enough reason to play, none other. Oh, and if it pays well!

Yes but its not you so thats irrelevant seeing as you are a Rangesr fan. 99% of players will go to the biggest contract offers whether its in the EPL, championship or Qatar. Thinking that players come to Rangesr just because we are Rangesr is complee tosh. Whats so special about us?

Yes but its not you so thats irrelevant seeing as you are a Rangesr fan. 99% of players will go to the biggest contract offers whether its in the EPL, championship or Qatar. Thinking that players come to Rangesr just because we are Rangesr is complee tosh. Whats so special about us?

Well, if you are a Rangers fan and you need me to tell you then I can't do that

if we go out of europe i dont think it will be as interesting for him to come

i also wonder if he's watching to see if mccoist is up to the job, perhaps this is why he's taking his time?

Like most players he will wait until mid August to see what his best option is and then decide where he is going. The exact same as happened with Jelavic last season

Perhaps you should ask Dado Prso about that, not me

And what would that prove??? YOU said Rangers alone are a big enough reason to sign, I'm just questioning that and asking you why, so far in two attempts you havent gave any reason so I assume you're struggling to find any?

And what would that prove??? YOU said Rangers alone are a big enough reason to sign, I'm just questioning that and asking you why, so far in two attempts you havent gave any reason so I assume you're struggling to find any?

Ok, in plain English, many people, players, who haven't supported us, think we are special. I have a family member on an organised hike from Germany, where he studies, to Italy, and there was a Turkish guy in the car. So, they asked him where he was from and he said "Glasgow", the Turkish guy turns round and says, "Glasgow Rangers".

Dado Prso thought we were special, and Paul Le Guen "sensed something in the atmosphere", albeit in Glasgow, but still, we are huge

I am sick of people saying you would only play for The Rangers, or the 'big reason', is that we play in the CL