Away Allocation

Escobar

Shite excuses. :crabflute:

Aye. And remember, the clubs (both Rangers and St. Johnstone) havnae exactly been very well organised wae this game, have they?

I got an e mail yesterday offering me tickets. OK I suppose................................if ye live in or around Perth, and don't have other plans cos ye never had a ticket allocated.

Likewise, would go but skintoid. Had 2 e-mails in 2 days from them about tickets aswell !

I thought I got it bad !

Dundee United, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Motherwell.

Hopefully get a ticket for the post split fixture at the piggery !

Aberdeen, Killie, Dundee UTD, Motherwell (and a note about dunfermline)

Great... More chance of getting an old firm ticket for both games through Rangers if you get the first Celtic game in your allocation :( Will just have to hope some become available and I get an email! Doubtful though

I only missed one SPL game last season but I start UNI this year AND im moving out of the parents so will have less money to go to football :(

Great... More chance of getting an old firm ticket for both games through Rangers if you get the first Celtic game in your allocation :( Will just have to hope some become available and I get an email! Doubtful though

I only missed one SPL game last season but I start UNI this year AND im moving out of the parents so will have less money to go to football :(

I also got a note about Dunfermline.

I'm the same, only missed 2 games all of last Season, but these will probably be the only away games I get to ! So pretty raging I didn't get Celtic.

Students shouldnae be included in the scum games allocations. Lazy bastards. :crabflute:

I also got a note about Dunfermline.

I'm the same, only missed 2 games all of last Season, but these will probably be the only away games I get to ! So pretty raging I didn't get Celtic.

See last year I had a note about St Johnstone at the bottom but they never went and took money out for it, I had to contact them through the mandate email address and I got two tickets so I think that might be the same for Dunfermline. Fingers crossed for Celtic after the split.

Students shouldnae be included in the scum games allocations. Lazy bastards. :crabflute:

Here we pay full whack for our season tickets :(

Unlike half my mates who con hibs with someone elses student ID's and get a season ticket for £100-£150 :anguish: