New Video On Youtube

Senna

Not a funny one this time, just a compilation of the goals from Killie with some music over parts of it.

Left most of the commentary on as well as I know some folk prefer that.

Criticise away, but if you've never made a vid, you can stick it up yer arse. :pipe:

Whats the song played after the first song? Not heard that in yonks now its stuck in my head!

And aye what a day that was.

I remember waking up at 6am that day and I couldn't get back to sleep cause I was bouncing off the walls with nerves and excitement. 7 mins into the game I was sitting about thinking "well what the fuck do I do now? sit about for 80 odd minutes before the real party starts".

Whats the song played after the first song? Not heard that in yonks now its stuck in my head!

And aye what a day that was.

I remember waking up at 6am that day and I couldn't get back to sleep cause I was bouncing off the walls with nerves and excitement. 7 mins into the game I was sitting about thinking "well what the fuck do I do now? sit about for 80 odd minutes before the real party starts".

Songs:

Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

Shoot To Thrill - AC/DC

Firework - Katy Perry

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Walk - Foo Fighters

(tu)