Batman: Arkham City

KingAlly

out of the big games coming out later this year, i feel this one could be a real heavyweight in terms of game of the year. maybe a bit of bias on my part, since i loved the first one. all the news coming out about this game only strengthen my case i feel, from playing as catwomen, robin, the varitey of villans, the size of the gameplay area and the now the choice of costume you get to wear. anyone else think this game could be on the verge of greatness?

just noticed i said asylum in the title, mean't city ofc doh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be amazing apprantly the full game takes 50 hours to complete ( riddlers trophys etc )i hate a game were u get tuned into it and it ends up being to short call of duty is the worst for it but arkham asylum seemed to take a while so im hopen this will be longer.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me too mate. I've been waiting for it since the moment I finished Arkham Asylum :lol:

What u think of it mate ?? its defo been worth the wait fuckin brilliant from the openin in the jail just keeps on gettin better and better :praise: