Batman: Arkham City

KingAlly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded this for my Ps3 and was gutted to find out that Sony have made it so you must update firmware to play new games :(

So unless a new jailbreak comes out I am screwed.

I'm sure there is a firmware spoof that allows your ps3 to think its running the latest firmware. Have a look at ps3hax

• 8 months later...

Done everything in the story, all side missions and everything. It truly is an outstanding game.

Don't particularly like the predator challenges so just haven't played that challenge mode part.

I was going for the platinum trophy, completed the campaign and all the side missions, pretty much only needed some of the ridler trophys, ended up punching my playstation (lost at fifa :D ) and it broke, never been able to bring myself to play it again haha

I was going for the platinum trophy, completed the campaign and all the side missions, pretty much only needed some of the ridler trophys, ended up punching my playstation (lost at fifa :D ) and it broke, never been able to bring myself to play it again haha

Hahaaha that's a shame mate. I have done everything in the campaign apart from the last Riddler thing, when you beat him. Only because there is a trophy I can't get anymore because it's in a hallway in one of the buildings, but the gate was destroyed as part of the story so It's there and I can see it through the bars, but I can't get to it. So frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Completed the campiagn and only have a few side missions left. Need to beat the Riddler, Deadshot. Some "Unknown" caped guy, and the identity thief or whatever.

Is Poison Ivy in it because the guards on the radio keep mentioning her.

she is in the catwoman missions dn bout batman though

Just finished this the other night. Brilliant game. Thought the story was a wee bit short but the side missions kept things interesting. Think I'm now going to just run about battering folks till I get bored of it.