Wisen Up

PRW.

Allys first tenure as a manager and we are by no means helping the guy.

He already knows the massive pressure on himself being the manager of The Rangers Football Club and people slaughtering him are not helping him one bit. We have 1 draw and a win in the SPL. Our first two games were dire and our latest two have seen a massive improvement, what did you really expect? Us to be out pumping every team with a owner and manager in their first jobs in football? No chance. Get a grip and give the man time, he needs it.

By fuck, he deserves it. After everything this man has done for our club and some fans can't even back him and give him some time.

Good luck Ally, you'll need it.

He needs time, he should be given it, but he needs help!

Step up Mr. Whyte - our squad is piss poor. Three-in-a-row only paper over the cracks, our weaknesses are there to be seen. Tonight proved it once again.

There is absolutely no way this is all Ally's fault. Likewise in the sense that there is absolutely no way that Ally isn't partially to blame.

Neither points have been argued against on the board tonight.

If anyone is jumping the gun, it is you.

Agreed. On one hand, you could say he's not managed to get the players fired up enough, but at the same time he's not really been backed sufficiently in the transfer market.

Exactly, many are to blame for tonights early exit, you cannot just pinpoint one person.

I really do wonder if Whyte wants to back McCoist's judgement in the transfer market ... perhaps I'm just making excuses for him but I suspect he may have given an experienced man like Walter more money to spend by now

I think you're trying to convince yourself that whyte has money. McCoist cant be blamed for this defeat tonight. Whittaker and Boogie sorted that out.

McCoist in the first leg got his tactics wrong.

Glasgow Rangers should not be getting beat at Ibrox by teams like Malmo. McCoist needs help and needs it ASAP.

There is absolutely no way this is all Ally's fault. Likewise in the sense that there is absolutely no way that Ally isn't partially to blame.

Neither points have been argued against on the board tonight.

If anyone is jumping the gun, it is you.

People wanting Ally to resign, people saying hes not good enough for the job, people blaming him.

Aye not one person has said any of that tonight or the last week eh?

:rolleyes:

No, it's not all Ally's fault! But I somtimes wonder if he's watching the same team as me! He was, however, responsible for the long term, 20k+ contract for Whittaker. There is a question mark about his judgement.

He needs time, he should be given it, but he needs help!

Step up Mr. Whyte - our squad is piss poor. Three-in-a-row only paper over the cracks, our weaknesses are there to be seen. Tonight proved it once again.

He needs time Muff I agree but I dont think Whyte will give him it, I still say that he doesn't have 100% faith in Coisty as manager, he wasn't his choice to manage the team really, it was a sort of given that Ally would be manager even if there was a takeover, would he prefer to bring his own man in? I REALLY hope Coisty can turn things round

People wanting Ally to resign, people saying hes not good enough for the job, people blaming him.

Aye not one person has said any of that tonight or the last week eh?

:rolleyes:

I haven't seen that.

Anyone who believes Ally is purely to blame is a moron.

I think you're trying to convince yourself that whyte has money. McCoist cant be blamed for this defeat tonight. Whittaker and Boogie sorted that out.

McCoist in the first leg got his tactics wrong.

Glasgow Rangers should not be getting beat at Ibrox by teams like Malmo. McCoist needs help and needs it ASAP.

I have no idea if he has money but if I had 10 million to buy football players with would I really want to give it to some one who has never bought anyone in his life before?

Sorry if this is a bit brutal but we have done the real financial hard yards in the last few years and I don't want it all thrown away with a lot of bad buys who we don't only have to pay to arrive but then have to pay for them to leave

ally got it wrong in the first leg, that he simply cannot disagree with, tonight it looked a lot better until individual errors cost him what could have been a season defining result already

as for giving him time, thats a difficult one, yeah you want to give a new manager time, but how much is the question

I don't blame Ally, his players haven't performed and even they have had no help in the transfer end. We need players in, the club has been shown that 3 times now in three different matches. With no CL money, Whyte has to pay up and I reckon that's something he won't do without selling. Our transfer targets not signing have been frustrating but I've got nothing against Mr.Whyte. The transfer policy from the higher men at Ibrox has to improve dramatically.

Apart from some horrendous attempts to freshen our squad which I imagine Ally can only tell the men in charge who he wants I don't think Ally can shoulder the full brunt of this. We sign a player Goian who when gets clearance, injures himself. David Weir an almost ever present for 3 years and club captain pulls a hammy. Lafferty who was on fire at the end of last season get injured.

Two idiotic players get sent off when he needs them most.

We draw a team in Qualies who are halfway through their season.

He needs time to get himself bedded in and doesn't need people saying he's not cut out, should resign etc.

It's a poor start but he'll get my full support and I hope everyone else's

Wisen Up

Dont play McCulloch and Edu in the middle

Dont Play Ortiz on the left

Make substitutions earlier

Dont give a Bellend a 5 year bumper deal

etc. etc.

This.

McCoist is 100% responsible for the shite this season. I'll back him but unless we get 2 or 3 top quality signings he will be gone by xmas imo. Seen nothing to suggest otherwise, has looked lost from day 1. His comments tonight are pish as usual.