Deej

what has been your best memory or best thing that has happened to you on 2006?

i personnaly cant think of one just yet lol but i will get back to you lol

Great question.

Best thing about this year has been meeting my current woman. Plus the last 16 of the CL.

the 1st meet up was special, actually meeting so many ppl from here in the flesh was a great experience!!! I have met some folk that even now, meet up with and look forward to seeing!! that is 1 big thing I will take from this year, there is a few other things I dont care to mention though ;):P

what has been your best memory or best thing that has happened to you on 2006?

i personnaly cant think of one just yet lol but i will get back to you lol

Great question.

Best thing about this year has been meeting my current woman. Plus the last 16 of the CL.

:D nice choice, im still thinking theres nothing that sticks out apart from the last 16 so far

the 1st meet up was special, actually meeting so many ppl from here in the flesh was a great experience!!! I have met some folk that even now, meet up with and look forward to seeing!! that is 1 big thing I will take from this year, there is a few other things I dont care to mention though ;):P

Both the meets were a blast,

Rangers in the last 16, the villareal game at Ibrox especially,

been pretty uneventfull year for me as well im afraid.

:pipe: not long till next year though....

Guest Manticore

On the footie front the trip to Villareal was great, lovely day and a half in Valencia,a great bevvy session with loads of mates, then an amazing game experience, I think there was as many if not more bears than Villareal fans in the ground, but we all got on great (I ended up wearing a Villareal jersey and scarf).

On the personal front there was a couple of really nice things happened, completely out of the blue (to me doh ), but I greatly enjoyed them.

2007, here I come.....