Team For Saturday?

RatedRpoed

Alexander

Broadfoot Goian Bartley Wallace

Ortiz Hutton Fleck Wylde

Healy Hemmings

I don't want us to risk Davis, Naismith and Jelavic but if we play a team like that we will get absolutely pumped.

A pointless friendly at an awful time of the season.

It is a friendly and as usual will be a non competitive,non tackling show which is purely for revenue for us and a training session for Chelsea. I t really does not matter what team we will play although we know that McCulloch and Edu will still be in central midfield.

It is a friendly and as usual will be a non competitive,non tackling show which is purely for revenue for us and a training session for Chelsea. I t really does not matter what team we will play although we know that McCulloch and Edu will still be in central midfield.

[/quote

He should bench em and try out some different players for this game.....cant hurt....good chance for the younger players

And will be taken off with Inverness in mind :(

I think we should rest some players and give Ortiz a game at right back.

Alexander

Ortiz Broadfoot Bartley Wallace

Bendickson Hutton Davis Wylde

Healy Hemmings

Fleck should also get at least 45 mins, he looked good v Blackpool and we haven't seen him since.

Even though he's played poor and made an arse of himself, Whittaker is not going to be dropped, just cant see it.

Bendiksen and Hemmings are the two I want to see getting a good run out, with the way the team has played recently I feel these two have a good chance of getting a game.

Let's be honest Ally will play a decent team, possibly full team.

Playing Chelsea at Ibrox with a large home support, just got knocked out of CL, he will want the players to put on a show. Fans are restless and Ally won't have the bottle to play the kids for most the game.

If he wants to put on a show then he will have to bench lee and edu and play ortiz in his prooper position