Carlos Bocanegra

Broxi1872

:lol: and you tell anyone who'll listen to your shite im snidy behind your back .

think everyone knows what you are like

You were posting in the thread at the time

I don't skulk over to new threads and slag you off in them in order to build bridges with posters i wish would love and respect me

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were posting in the thread at the time

I don't skulk over to new threads and slag you off in them in order to build bridges with posters i wish would love and respect me

Really ? at 9.07 pm when i was in my flat ( that doesn't have internet ) watching the Bayern game on ITV4 ?

more lies Irwin more lies ...

We'd been 'talking' in this thread all day

If i couldn't say something to someone's metaphorical face, i would've never even brought up your sneaky little slagging of me to the General

I have not ONCE spoken or qouted you in this thread until your snidy wee remark , if ou look through the thread i made one comment in it ...

we have not "talked" anywhere in here .

you still enjoy a good lie though , we all see that ...

Well what the hell was the Bocanegra thread we'd been talking in all day?

If you're talking about the other big Bocanegra thread it got locked because Muff said he was going to find Trueblue and throat rip him. :lol:

Big argument and Muff accused him of being a fenian and then everyone sorta turned on Muff and Nvager locked the thread.

Well what the hell was the Bocanegra thread we'd been talking in all day?

If you're talking about the other big Bocanegra thread it got locked because Muff said he was going to find Trueblue and throat rip him. :lol: Big argument and Muff accused him of being a fenian and then everyone sorta turned on Muff and Nvager locked the thread.

As above , try to get your facts right , searching out new threads to have a snidy comment at me , tut tut

top ones most recent:

BocaBoca3 Carlos Bocanegra

Rangers family thanks so much for all the nice messages and warm welcome. Looking forward to it!

3 hours ago

This is football. On the other hand I am delighted to join Rangers. Lookin fwd to playin w my boy @MauriceEdu and doin work up here.

5 hours ago

»

I am sad to leave ASSE. Great club great support. I made many friends that I will miss. Thank you for making me feel welcome. Sometimes cont

6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

• 4 months later...

NOW I know why Muff fucked off :lol: There are some embarrassing comments on these pages from people who should know better than to open their mouth before they put brain into gear....Fucking quality :pipe:

BTW!!!!!!!! WHY did Muff fuck off anyway????????????? :blush: anybody enlighten me?