Youngsters

Jaapham

With the likes of ness,fleck,wylde,hutton,cole,hemmings etc all breaking into the first team squad,is there any other promising youngsters we can look forward to seeing in the next few years? Heard quite a bit about Naismith,espling,McCabe,is there any others to get excited about?

I'm looking forward to seeing Hemmings get a chance. Maybe in the early stages of the cup we'll see a few more youngsters being used.

The problem is they never get the chance. We wait until there's an injury crisis and then they get pitched in, often in the wrong position. Then the management moans that they've got no experience!

Only seen the under 19 twice last year but the players that caught my eye where Rhys McCabe -Looks good on the ball, good first touch,good passer, strong as a ox for a small lad and has a eye for goal. Kal Naismith -He was the one who looked like he is going to be a good forward thinking player, Tall, good touch, good passer and a excellent finisher. Andrew Mitchell - Play anywhere in midfield, Very good on the ball, Good passer, Very good hitter of dead balls and long shots. I would like to hear views on any other player in the youth ranks?