Just A Reminder

reddrock

I am not here calling for any ones head , i have stated my view on the take over more than once .

While it is correct Craig Whytes takeover booted Lloyds out and a good thing to .

I would however like to point out the debt has not gone it is simply now held by Craig whyte's company The Rangers FC Group (formerly known as wavetower Limited)and remains so till waived or converted to equity according to the document , this debt will rise further should item like the HMRC bill and the like need paying without funds already there to cover it .

Waived would be nice as i dont for some considerable time see equity as an option that would only further devalue the clubs worth.

On the spending front the same documentation says it is THe Rangers FC Groups INTENTION , not guarantee that the invest or Procure funds of £20 Million by 2016 for tranfers .

so there may well be the reason our net spend is not what we all wish it would be .

that said with out some kind of stability , we would have no fucking team to moan at .

Dont shoot the messenger its all in the circular .

I am not here calling for any ones head , i have stated my view on the take over more than once .

I would however like to point out the debt has not gone it is simply now held by Craig whyte's company The Rangers FC Group (formerly known as wavetower Limited)and remains so till waived or converted to equity according to the document , this debt will rise further should item like the HMRC bill and the like need paying without funds already there to cover it .

Waived would be nice as i dont for some considerable time see equity as an option that would only further devalue the clubs worth.

On the spending front the same documentation says it is THe Rangers FC Groups INTENTION , not guarantee that the invest or Procure funds of £20 Million by 2016 for tranfers .

so there may well be the reason our net spend is not what we all wish it would be .

that said with out some kind of stability , we would have no fucking team to moan at .

Dont shoot the messenger its all in the circular .

The debt is not with the bank anymore, none post. And fuck off posting this drivel.

The debt is not with the bank anymore, none post. And fuck off posting this drivel.

you had bothered to read all the anti whyte shite and the responses posted to it re the debt , then if the blind would understand .

I would not of course expect you to understand you neandrathal as like many others you have to revert to telling people to F off , try your own medicine .

If you clear a £30m debt. What does tht leave you with?

Zero. Of course without investment we will still have nothing at all to spend, or we will just get ourselves back into debt.

I think what the OP means, and what is understood since the takeover, is that RFC owe the debt to Whyte's company, which he has agreed to waive IF there are no administration procedings against us.

So we still have debt, just not to the bank.

you had bothered to read all the anti whyte shite and the responses posted to it re the debt , then if the blind would understand .

I would not of course expect you to understand you neandrathal as like many others you have to revert to telling people to F off , try your own medicine .

Feel free to base your opinion on my flippant swearing, maybe my anger and frustration at these kind of posts have resulted in me taking it all out on you, for that I apologise. But I am sick of posts regarding suspicious wording etc. When reffering to the takeover. Money HAS been spent. Those are the facts.

yes it seems the debt has simply been moved, but there isnt many teams in the world that dont have debt to their owners company

whereas not many teams are in debt to a bank and not their owners company, that is the difference imo, murray didnt own the bank and we owed him, rangers were in debt to a bank plain and simple

thank fuck whyte has at least shifted it, gives the club breathing space for a while

yes it seems the debt has simply been moved, but there isnt many teams in the world that dont have debt to their owners company

whereas not many teams are in debt to a bank and not their owners company, that is the difference imo, murray didnt own the bank and we owed him, rangers were in debt to a bank plain and simple

thank fuck whyte has at least shifted it, gives the club breathing space for a while

I believe that was the plan.

Until Malmo fucked it up.

I cant believe that people thought that the debt was going to vanish overnight! Simple accounting tells you that is no the case, there is allways a credit and a debit.

The difference now is that who owns the debt is prepared to invest in the club and is not chasing repayment of the debt.