So, You're Arsene Wenger Walking Back Up That Tunnel...

H72

Maybe because of the constant debate about his goals being against shit teams and even when evidence was produced to prove otherwise you took ages to admit you were wrong?

Even they you still acted biased and refused to take note of what others were saying, throughout the thread you

brought up the same recurring posts about his rape case and how he was a rapist etc.

IMO you were acting like a cock in that thread, whilst the reply to my post in here was also pretty pathetic.

haha , ok . You're just making stuff up now . I don't recall any particular debate about his goals being against shite teams , and as far as I'm aware I referred to him as a possible rapist on occassions but not A RAPIST which in fairness was correct . I don't see how bringing up the rape case is being a cock considering he was involved in a RAPE CASE . That's a fairly big point to put against a potential signing target . Nice to know you were following my posts though , hahaha .

anyway , I don't particularly want to get involved in another

arguement involving dickhead David , I've had my say on numerous occassions .

And as for my origional reply , what do you expect when you jump on my suggestions which don't take your fancy and try and act all high and mighty when in reality you have no idea how available these players would be .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was pretty certain it was yourself, maybe I am wrong and it was another user, can't be arsed checking though the thread. Having sad that IF it was not you then I apologize.

Again I can't remember the exact words that were mentioned however I do remember stating you should be banned from the thread and we had a little discussion over it, was pretty civil.

Only gave my opinion on some of the players you mentioned, what's the big deal over it!? Explain how that's acting all high and mighty? What next I can't say Real Madrid won't sell Ronaldo because I don't know their owner?

You mentioned loads of players, I'm hardly going to reply about all of them especially the one's I agree with. Was simply pointing out two of the players are going to other clubs, a couple others would not be sold by their clubs after a year unless they were offered crazy money, again IMO!!

At the end of the day you could have easily replied saying personally I think they would sell for X amount, but you acted the cock with that reply. Let's just leave the debate here because it's wasting both our time.

Way to backtrack and your apology would have been accepted no problem , but again you're out with the name calling .

I've had far to good a day to ruin it arguing with you .

Stop arguing! :lol:

If Wenger doesn't bring anyone in then they are stuffed. Man City went for it at Bolton today and they were fantastic apparently. It looks like Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and City are stronger than Arsenal already - that's with Nasri - so if they lose him and don't sign a replacement then it's curtains.

If Spurs sign Adebayor and Diarra then they'll be another contender, albeit an outside one.