Ross Expects To Be Dropped But

and what is that ?

No manager is going to pick one of his youth players over an experienced international defender that he has just signed.....

Well in the one and a half games Perry has played in the Spl this season he has been great in the air.

Bocanegra however was very poor in the air against Maribor and from what I seen of him for Fulham it never his was never his strong point. Then again only one season sticks out for me when he was at Fulham and he played defensive midfielder.

Having a bit of pace at the back is also very beneficial in Europe. As is experience admittedly.

Bocanegra will play but I think Perry would be a better option for this one.

we should get this lad out on loan and playing every week to see if he can become a top defender. hes consistantly proved people wrong through his career so far. me included.

people say he wont make the next step up then he goes and does just that.

ut u19 he looked poor beside wilson and when wilson stepped up everyone though he would struggle. did he fuck he took over where wilson left of. then people said he will never make the first team and next think you know hes rag dolling drogba.

Well in the one and a half games Perry has played in the Spl this season he has been great in the air.

Bocanegra however was very poor in the air against Maribor and from what I seen of him for Fulham it was never his was never his strong point. Then again only one season sticks out for me when he was at Fulham and he played defensive midfielder.

Having a bit of pace at the back is also very beneficial in Europe. As is experience admittedly.

Bocanegra will play but I think Perry would be a better option for this one.

i have severe doubts that bocanegra is good enough in the air for the spl.

Excellent attitude from young Ross P. (tu)

Bocanegra will play. Makes sense anyway. He's been up against them and knows them better... Of course, they know him too... :-) )

I'd have zero issues putting Ross in there too though. Good to have options!

there is the option to switch him and Wallace. but we will need lee going forward I expect.

It is an option considering that Wallace was at fault in the Maribor game but I think Wallace needs to be on the left.

His pace and as you say his ability going forward will be a big part of our game plan I'd imagine.

Not many teams could handle the pace of Wylde and Wallace on the left flank.

It is an option considering that Wallace was at fault in the Maribor game but I think Wallace needs to be on the left.

His pace and as you say his ability going forward will be a big part of our game plan I'd imagine.

Not many teams could handle the pace of Wylde and Wallace on the left flank.

Not just to handle their pace but also in how to combat them by doubling up and leaving others in space. Something we have to be smarter about this season and utilise that space more effectively.

We had plenty of chances against Motherwell in the 2nd half as a result of their pace and the spaces they created but were very wasteful with a lot of them.

Not just to handle their pace but also in how to combat them by doubling up and leaving others in space. Something we have to be smarter about this season and utilise that space more effectively.

We had plenty of chances against Motherwell in the 2nd half as a result of their pace and the spaces they created but were very wasteful with a lot of them.

Indeed but at least we had the chances. Your right about the space though.

Ortiz doesn't offer what Wylde and Wallace do on the left.

I think Ortiz is better suited through the middle/coming in off the right and he should be played there. I also think Ortiz is a better player than a lot of people think. He was very good in the 2nd half against Motherwell and his pass to Lafferty in the 1st half was fantastic.

think Ortiz is better suited through the middle/coming in off the right and he should be played there. I also think Ortiz is a better player than a lot of people think. He was very good in the 2nd half against Motherwell and his pass to Lafferty in the 1st half was fantastic.

Totally agree with that statement. When he set up Big Kyle.. looked a completely different player coming thru the middle.