Lowest Point

steve2368

Guts to say it, but they weren't the poorer sides. We have got to own up to this; if they were poorer, we would have found a way to beat them. Denigrating these two teams in that fashion after we have had our pride handed to us by them means we're looking at this through the bias of history, not what we presently have to offer. This was just one giant kick in the teeth, and it doesn't look like being rectified any time soon. Feel so fucking low right now.

I think experience is showing through in this post ... if we were better we would have won

Unfortunately the questions against McCoist and indeed Whyte continue to grow

We don't agree on anything :lol:

We must Martin! :) I just dont agree that Ally is a motivator. Looks to me like the players are not onside, i said the same after the pre season tour of Germany and was laughed at. I noticed it very early and i think i have been proven correct.

Fucking really hard to swallow this one. Going out of 2 European competitions in a month is unforgivable for Rangers.

They've let down so many people tonight big time, and all this shite Ally is spouting about ''being up for it against Aberdeen'' doesnt wash with me, it'l take me a while to get over this shambles.

We must Martin! :) I just dont agree that Ally is a motivator. Looks to me like the players are not onside, i said the same after the pre season tour of Germany and was laughed at. I noticed it very early and i think i have been proven correct.

You may be right but I think we will really find out once the first Old Firm game is by with if the players are on his side or not.

Very poor showing by Rangers tonight, we just were not up for the fight. we needed to play with a fast pace run at the team. but no everytime we get near the box cross it, take the player on and then play the ball in low as we are not very good at headers. we know now how healy does not get a game, cant place the ball passed the keeper from 6 yards.

Worse Rangers team since i dont know. 47 years of watching rangers and i have seen some rubbish Rangers teams but tonights team must be up there with the worse team.

Worse than Mcleish's of 2003-2004!?

Cannot agree with that. Sorry.

I do.

There are no tactics to plot against in Scottish football, it's all blood and thunder, in your face. An abaility to keep players motivated against dross season after season is all tahts required.

I couldnt wait to watch the Motherwell game after reading the reports on here, and while it was the best of the season so far, the lack of technical ability is outrageous. The amount of times the first touch went out for a shy was unreal.

No-one seems capable of bringing a ball under control then making a pass, there is no composure or awereness. Something has to change or scottish football wil die on its arse. has anyone ever watched say a Dundee U v Kilmarnock game when on the telly? Fuck that..would rather put pins in my eyes. It's dire and winning the league against them should NEVER be our only benchmark. Man I thought the European nights back in 92 through to the generals time would last a lifetime..the next generation of bears and bearettes may never know what it's like.

I do.

There are no tactics to plot against in Scottish football, it's all blood and thunder, in your face. An abaility to keep players motivated against dross season after season is all tahts required.

I couldnt wait to watch the Motherwell game after reading the reports on here, and while it was the best of the season so far, the lack of technical ability is outrageous. The amount of times the first touch went out for a shy was unreal.

No-one seems capable of bringing a ball under control then making a pass, there is no composure or awereness. Something has to change or scottish football wil die on its arse. has anyone ever watched say a Dundee U v Kilmarnock game when on the telly? Fuck that..would rather put pins in my eyes. It's dire and winning the league against them should NEVER be our only benchmark. Man I thought the European nights back in 92 through to the generals time would last a lifetime..the next generation of bears and bearettes may never know what it's like.

I am not disagreeing that motivation is all that is required, well i am, thats clearly nonsense, but my reply was not about that. I was disagreeing that our current boss is a good motivator, he is not.