New Striker

hooooootchy

After tonight i think it highlighted the point we need another quality striker to partner jelly . Lafferty may turn it on at the end of the season but is mainly poor throughout the season , healy doesnt score many goals at domestic level at any level hes played at . Beattie ? no need to comment . I had hopes for hemmings . We had the chances tonight , we were by far the better team . I just think if we'd bought a striker of good standard , we would of won tonight .

After tonight i think it highlighted the point we need another quality striker to partner jelly . Lafferty may turn it on at the end of the season but is mainly poor throughout the season , healy doesnt score many goals at domestic level at any level hes played at . Beattie ? no need to comment . I had hopes for hemmings . We had the chances tonight , we were by far the better team . I just think if we'd bought a striker of good standard , we would of won tonight .

Woulda-coulda-shoulda. Perhaps if 'Jelly' had done the trick when he had the chance(s) we would not be hearing this.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda. Perhaps if 'Jelly' had done the trick when he had the chance(s) we would not be hearing this.

I agree , im not saying jelly played well tonight , all im saying a better attacking option than what we could bring on could of changed the game

Jesus christ. Lafferty was the best player on the park for me. The work rate the big man puts in is unbelievable. Definite first pick. I know he missed a glaring chance but apart from that, he had a great game. Knee jerk reaction from cunts that don't understand a game of football once again

Knew this and said so before the season even started.

Jesus christ. Lafferty was the best player on the park for me. The work rate the big man puts in is unbelievable. Definite first pick. I know he missed a glaring chance but apart from that, he had a great game. Knee jerk reaction from cunts that don't understand a game of football once again

He gets abuse for missing chances but big Jela does the work of 2 players imo.

we all knew it , the only person who didnt really see it as a priority was mccoist . Sure we went for hamed n goodwillie but after them we never really seemed to go after anyone of note

All talk of spending went out the window after the Malmo shambles. This latest embarrassment makes it even less likely we will get what we need.

He gets abuse for missing chances but big Jela does the work of 2 players imo.

Jelavic' link up play is incredible at times. But he is prone to missing big chances aswell. I just cant understand how we lost tonight. I feel that was the correct team to put out, but yet again we see Edu the hider in action. At least big Jig can actually play defensively. And we had chances to put them away, we didn't. I'm sick.

we all knew it , the only person who didnt really see it as a priority was mccoist . Sure we went for hamed n goodwillie but after them we never really seemed to go after anyone of note

It's odd that after going after a couple of strikers, 1 we were going to spend a couple of million on, we don't seem to be going after anyone, and now that we are out of Europe altogether the quality of player we can attract will be average

I thought his performance was one of the few encouraging things to come out of the game

It's odd that after going after a couple of strikers, 1 we were going to spend a couple of million on, we don't seem to be going after anyone, and now that we are out of Europe altogether the quality of player we can attract will be average

exactly , i expected after goodwillie went to blackburn that we'd be after a striker of similar price but now , who knows .

All talk of spending went out the window after the Malmo shambles. This latest embarrassment makes it even less likely we will get what we need.

and thats really frustrating , if we had some forsight theres a chance we wouldnt be in this situation . now the chances of a top class striker are pretty much gone , we need to be really smart or really lucky in the rest of the tranfer window

I thought his performance was one of the few encouraging things to come out of the game

He really has come on to his game and you can see confidence in his play. His touch is exceptional and his passing was also very impressive tonight. I just think it was a bit of luck (and inability to put away sitters ) that let us down tonight. I have strong faith in this team that I've never had since the start of the season.

I thought his decision making was awful . he missed a chance he really should of scored , fair enough his work rate was great but thats to be expected from any footballer . Its not a knee jerk reaction at , hes poor alot of every season hes been here . Iv never been one to slate the guy but all i was saying is hes not the man to lead our line . on his day he can be unplayable but his day comes round maybe 10 gqmes a season . for me he wasnt the best player on the park but i wasnt talking just about tonight . Im a cunt that doesnt understand football because i dont think lafferty should be a first choice striker for rangers ?

and thats really frustrating , if we had some forsight theres a chance we wouldnt be in this situation . now the chances of a top class striker are pretty much gone , we need to be really smart or really lucky in the rest of the tranfer window

We didnt need new players to get past the shite who knocked us out though. There is no excuse for either exit.

I thought his decision making was awful . he missed a chance he really should of scored , fair enough his work rate was great but thats to be expected from any footballer . Its not a knee jerk reaction at , hes poor alot of every season hes been here . Iv never been one to slate the guy but all i was saying is hes not the man to lead our line . on his day he can be unplayable but his day comes round maybe 10 gqmes a season . for me he wasnt the best player on the park but i wasnt talking just about tonight . Im a cunt that doesnt understand football because i dont think lafferty should be a first choice striker for rangers ?

Yes. He was outstanding tonight. He was our main playmaker, and if we had a decent right winger to give him more than one option then we wouldve score a dozen. Everyone could see he was on his game tonight, even though he wasn't 100%.