Big Spending Psg At It Again?

This will either be a great signing or a complete disaster. If he can get anywhere near recapturing his Milan form then PSG have one of the world's best players, however, if he doesn't, then they are stuck with a £30m, £150,000 a week player whose best years are behind him. Certainly a risk, considering the history of Brazilian players dying as they approach 30

Did he not fall out with the manager when he was last there?

Might not go back to France after the farce at the world & the ban he got from the FFA?

Yeah, he fell out with Fernandez, who was a club legend. Maybe that along with the France thing meant it was never going to happen. Just thought that it would have been a decent signing for them

Paid 43m for Javier Pastore from palermo

Biggest ones so far are probably Pastore from Palermo and Sissoko from Juve. Signed others like Gameiro, Matuidi and Menez too. Surprised they never tried to get Anelka back tbh

Jesus man!

No wonder we can't compete with clubs when figures like that are being branded about :anguish:

Fuck sake Chelsea if Kaka's gawn fur less than what we've bid fur Modric get in there :disappointment:

Chelsea your team?

EDIT : Never mind... just seen the post above. I hadn't read on.

EDIT again : Rangers play Chelsea in a competitive game... how can you support both?

Chelsea your team?

EDIT : Never mind... just seen the post above. I hadn't read on.

EDIT again : Rangers play Chelsea in a competitive game... how can you support both?

I wouldn't, i would support Rangers. I've grown up around Rangers, like most fans, was introduced to it at a young age, i love Rangers more than any other club in the world, that'll never change. I only say i'm a fan of Chelsea cause i consider myself to be one, i more than just like them, i buy all their kits, watch all their games, like Rangers, but i don't love them half as much.

If they end up with Kaka and Pastore playing behind a decent striker, Gameiro presumably, they'll take that league apart going forward.

They look pish at the back though.

Do they not have that young french CB who is highly rated though? Sakho or something?

Do they not have that young french CB who is highly rated though? Sakho or something?

Aye he's a player, but Coupet is done, Douchez is shite, and Sirigu isn't good enough yet, they have nobody up to scratch to partner Sakho, and they're fairly weak on the flanks.

They're not shite at the back, that's an exaggeration, but they're nowhere near as good at the back as they are going forward. Midtable defence at best.