Mcinnes For Manager!

Ankaragers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A proper football coach who can certainly get his teams organised, hard to beat and is not afraid to play kids. I love wee Del, great football man. Must hurt him seeing Ally just waltz into such a big job with no previous experience, and rightly so may i add, althoguh knowing him, as the gentleman he is, he is probably happy for Ally.

:clap::praise:

There isn't a vacancy.

This ^

Calm the fuck down, yes its been disappointing but we are in the phase at the moment were McCoist needs to react. If that ends in failure as well fair enough start your wishing for a new manager then since all new managers don't walk into jobs and get results from day one.

Anyone would think you're desperate for him to fail.

Not at all dont be ridiculous but the writing is on the wall for him already whether you agree or not

We are champions of our country and he failed to get us into Europe its unacceptable

FFS St.Johnstone couldnt hit a barn door last season now they beat the scum and are horsing that shower of shite Dundee Hibs

McInnes for manager :lol:

A lot of saints fans aren't sure about mcinnes! He's done quite well but he inherited Owen Coyles squad for the season they got promoted, struggled a bit since, I would want to tout someone as our manager based on a couple of games! haha! I will say though.... there have been far worse shouts for who should be our manager!

Does it happen for you though?

Nope means your in big trouble with an admin.

Your only option now is to either sleep wae "BIG TAM AE ADMIN" who is 28stone and dosn't wash or post pictures of your girlfriend in the skud.