48hrs To Save/kick Start Our Season

KingKirk

Your not freeing up much money. Then who takes them?

Were paying wages out mate x there contracts it will add up to a fair amount, Healy, Weir, Little, Kerkar, shouldn't have got new contrats. Clubs have been sniffing round Edu, I'm sure a Championship club would take Beattie, Broadfoot was saying if he didn't get a game he would go on loan he must be confident of getting a club, McCulloch will probobly sit out his contract unless told so by Ally your surplus to requirements but i think if he fit he will get a game even though imo he is done.

8 players in our squad who are not good enough apart from Weir who has served us well but should not have got a new contract.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Were paying wages out mate x there contracts it will add up to a fair amount, Healy, Weir, Little, Kerkar, shouldn't have got new contrats. Clubs have been sniffing round Edu, I'm sure a Championship club would take Beattie, Broadfoot was saying if he didn't get a game he would go on loan he must be confident of getting a club, McCulloch will probobly sit out his contract unless told so by Ally your surplus to requirements but i think if he fit he will get a game even though imo he is done.

8 players in our squad who are not good enough apart from Weir who has served us well but should not have got a new contract.

I seem to remember that Sheff utd were looking to take Beattie back but the unfortunate thing is he is on a decent wage and a leauge 1 club may not be able to pay full amount and we may have to pay a percentage of his wage :disappointment:.

Again i think Edu is the only one we are capable of getting any money for and unless something drastic happens i expect all players to remain and maybe only one more to come in.

I seem to remember that Sheff utd were looking to take Beattie back but the unfortunate thing is he is on a decent wage and a leauge 1 club may not be able to pay full amount and we may have to pay a percentage of his wage :disappointment:.

Again i think Edu is the only one we are capable of getting any money for and unless something drastic happens i expect all players to remain and maybe only one more to come in.

(tu)

Some would have us writing this season off already. Ha have a look around Scotland, nobody is saying this squad is anywhere near perfect but now that we are out of Europe, we don't need to particularly rush in building this squad all before this deadline. It's a gradual build which we will do over a matter of years. For now, we have a big squad and certainly a good enough squad to challenge for all domestic trophies. I'd like another striker but there's no way i'd complain that our squad isn't capable of winning trophies in Scotland. Once the window closes we will settle down. Playing shite and still comfortably picking up maximum points. It's the SPL, not the Premiership

His name was Walter Smith

Plus The Top scorer in the SPL

Plus The Best Creative player in the SPL

Who was the best creative player in the SPL or am i being daft? There was me thinking Goodwillie who statisticaly was the best player in the SPL palyed for Dundee Hibernian :sherlock:

If you mean Weiss he only played untill March. Miller only played until January. So did we fluke the last 6 months and 3 months respectively?

Do you have a euthanasia kit at home? You seem to be on constant suicide watch

So the leauge games don't matter wacko.gif

The league papers over the cracks ....

We are turgid , people on here need to take off their blue tinted glasses.

In reality we play awful football and at least a 3rd of our squad are not fit to play for Rangers.

Christ Aberdeen ran us ragged and scoreline flattered us massively ! U going to deny that?

It's not negativity.... It is reality.

In reality we play awful football and at least a 3rd of our squad are not fit to play for Rangers.

Christ Aberdeen ran us ragged and scoreline flattered us massively ! U going to deny that?

We have played poorly, where have i denied that? How can the leauge paper over the cracks. We have conceded 1 goal ffs. Most people would look at it and say "once we start performing the leauge should be ours" but not in the world of the most negative poster on RM. Fs you would think Rangers are sitting 7th in the leauge with hardly a chance of top 6 football.

All this and we still won 2-0 and have only conceded 1 goal in the league with a makeshift backline. I'm not gonna deny we were poor on Sunday and i don't think we have been brilliant all season, but while we have been pretty rubbish, we've still comfortably won most games. As I say, its the SPL, we don't have to play brilliantly to win. I'd love to have a fantastic team right now but it's about building a squad over time. This squad will settle and improve, also a lot of guys to come back from injuries. If we were playing poorly and losing i'd bbe panicking but now that we don't have European football, I don't see the need to panic about the quality of our squad right now

Everyone keeps wheeling out the league position as a benchmark.

We have been Shyte all season and in games against anyone that have mattered we have lost.

The league is a benchmark. What else do we use as a benchmark? The League Cup? The Scottish Cup? Fuck it let's enter the Alba challenge cup and use that a the benchmark.

European football is needed for financial reasons but it's certainly not the bench mark for how successful we will be domestically.

After five games, including trips to two away grounds where we always struggle, we are top of the pile having scored ten goals and conceded one and that's with us struggling.

Panic much?

The squad we have, when fully fit, is enough to retain this league.

Moreso with the fewer intense games we have with being out of Europe.

Agreed. We can't afford quality and no point in spending cash to make up the numbers on second rate foreigners. More likely we will offload a couple of players in this window.

How do Celtic despite not being in the Champions League for last 3 years still spend? Their debt appears to get lower and they sell shite for good money?!??

Samaras £3 mil

Mahoney £1 mil

It's fcuking crazy

Surely black magic. I don't want to make myself look like an arse when it happens but i'd be utterly dumbfounded if someone paid £3m for a guy who literally cannot find the net. It would make me lose a hell of a lot of respect for Steve Bruce if he thought that was value for money. Anyway, have to wait and see, wouldn't surprise me if these figures are being bumped up by the press or Celtic themselves. Maybe it just works on the Celtic transfer scale where Ki is apparently a £10m player. Chortle

Tbh mate if the taigs sign this cunt from Maritimo you may just find Whyte will sanction a deal.

Im sorry i can't have that bit in bold mate! Why would you be disapointed with the team who won the leauge last year with our new signings who have not as of yet let us down?

Sorry mate, busy in work today.

Id be disapointed because we've hardly spent a penny. Yes we won the league last year, but id prefer us to concentrate on actually bein good instead of being the better of two shite teams. The performances so far havent done anything to reassure me. Weve lost both our 3iar winning centre halfs, imo weirs finished. IMO we still need what we needed at the start of the window, a quality CB, CM, and CF.

Fair enuff, goian looks the part, wallace too, i'll reserve judgeelment on bedoya.and mckay, ortiz needs to do much more and bartley isnt our player.

Yes, we won the double last year, but so far this season we've been brutal. Absolute.gashq

I just think it's bizarre that it seems we have signed 7 players.... Yet look worse as a team.....

I know we have injuries but it just doesn't sit right with me.

Plus Coisty , Whyte and Co. have wheeled out a lot of stuff about X amount of pounds bids being put out....

I don't like being lied to...It feels like I/we have....

Sorry mate, busy in work today.

Id be disapointed because we've hardly spent a penny. Yes we won the league last year, but id prefer us to concentrate on actually bein good instead of being the better of two shite teams. The performances so far havent done anything to reassure me. Weve lost both our 3iar winning centre halfs, imo weirs finished. IMO we still need what we needed at the start of the window, a quality CB, CM, and CF.

Fair enuff, goian looks the part, wallace too, i'll reserve judgeelment on bedoya.and mckay, ortiz needs to do much more and bartley isnt our player.

Yes, we won the double last year, but so far this season we've been brutal. Absolute.gashq

The problem is we've been absolute gash due to players not playing to their potential for some reason. That same reason will presumably still be around for whoever we bring in.