48hrs To Save/kick Start Our Season

KingKirk

A partner for Jelavic is a must before wednesday night, or simply put their will be no chance of 4IAR, Jelavic needs help up front. His goals alone won't be enough to win us the title. Does anyone think we have a partner, for Jela already at the club? cause I don't.

Jelavic-Lafferty: IMO the two of them are the same type of player, Big target men that hold the ball up, looking to bring others into play. I also dont think this partnership is mobile enough.

Jelavic-Naismith: these two just dont work as a partnership, when played together this season they have been miles apart,Also IMO Naismith does not sore enough goals.

Jelavic-Healy: Is a partnership that has not been tried yet, Nor do I think it ever will be. IMO Ally gave Healy another contract due to how things were going in the transfer window. It gave him another body to pick from, at that time.

Jelavic-Beattie: I'll crack the jokes!!

So with 48hrs to go IMO we need some in fast, I think we need someone with a bit of pace and thats willing to do the hard graft. Thus allowing Jelavic to be in the box doing what he "usually" does best score goals.

Jelavic-? Please fill in the blank Ally

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't happen, there is no money. Why people cant see that yet is beyond me.

If u say this then how is their no money were has it gone. As u said in another thread whyte said their would be 5million. We aint spent that yet have we? Before we crashed out of Europe we were in profit by 100k if I mind right. so their must be money to bring players in

We need to save our season ? I wasn't aware our season was teetering on the brink. Fuck sake.

Might be a little strong worded mate, but If you could see us winning the title with Naismith,Jelavic,Beattie,Lafferty and healy. Then I :praise: you for thinking this way. I can't see it myself

Might be a little strong worded mate, but If you could see us winning the title with Naismith,Jelavic,Beattie,Lafferty and healy. Then I :praise: you for thinking this way. I can't see it myself

The same strikers that won us the league last year ...

The same strikers that won us the league last year ...

This is a full season KM was score with everything he touched that took the heat off Jelavic IMO. I aint say Jelavic is not upto it because he is, but he needs help. Can Lafferty, Beattie Naismth, healy step upto the mark and consistently and score goals. IMO no.

We definitely need a new striker - no doubts about that.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with this.

I just don't think our season is in need of 'saving.'

In terms of what we have left to compete in, we're in a very good position.

I am fucking sick of people and the bullshit about "we are top of the league" "we haven't conceded etc etc"

The FACT is, we have struggled in majority of games this season, thoughout pre-season, throughout euro games, and the SPL...

Our results in the SPL, whilst good, our PERFORMANCES are what is alarming..make no mistake, we will eventually get found out (like we really should have against Aberdeen) and we will toil with the current squad...

We should all be wanting the team to have the BEST possible team out there and to accept our current signings after all the talk of 5mill at our disposal, new owner supporting the manager etc etc is really putting our head in the sand.

Whyte needs to put his money where his mouth is because at the moment he has spent next to nothing, and its quite clear that whilst there has been quanity, we lack QUALITY...

I am fucking sick of people and the bullshit about "we are top of the league" "we haven't conceded etc etc"

The FACT is, we have struggled in majority of games this season, thoughout pre-season, throughout euro games, and the SPL...

Our results in the SPL, whilst good, our PERFORMANCES are what is alarming..make no mistake, we will eventually get found out (like we really should have against Aberdeen) and we will toil with the current squad...

We should all be wanting the team to have the BEST possible team out there and to accept our current signings after all the talk of 5mill at our disposal, new owner supporting the manager etc etc is really putting our head in the sand.

Whyte needs to put his money where his mouth is because at the moment he has spent next to nothing, and its quite clear that whilst there has been quanity, we lack QUALITY...

EXACTLY!!!!

What gets me is they cunts can flog Samararse and Maloney for a reported combined fee of £5m.They then look like they are bringing in 2 quite highly rated strikers.£2m a piece apparantly.

What are we doing???

Leaking our targets. Adds a good few million to the fee.

What gets me is they cunts can flog Samararse and Maloney for a reported combined fee of £5m.They then look like they are bringing in 2 quite highly rated strikers.£2m a piece apparantly.

What are we doing???

Who the fuck is thick enough to pay £3 million for Maloney? Me thinks someone is ripping the pish. He has played about 30 games since coming back up from Villa and even then he has came back worse. I bet my house (that i don't own btw) that he does not go for £3 million

Edit - Just seen it in the Record there. £3million for Samaras :disappointment: ! Its truly amazing they sell their players or their players are linked elsewhere and its for funny money. Yet anytime one of our players are linked away its 800k, 1 million or if were really lucky 3million!

True or not if they get £3million for Samaras i will cry

Ive held off on my judgement of whyte, just like i promised, until this window slams shut. That day is fast approaching, and it seems highly unlikely mr whyte is goin to spend what he suggested, no promised, he would.

If this is the squad we're takin into the season, i will not be a happy bear. £5M minimum, thats what we were promised, we even heard it would be more but thus far that hasnt proved to be the case. I dont want to hear about the loss of champions league money, because it was never a condition of the investment.

How will bears react if this is what we're to go with? I, for one, will be very disapointed.

Ive held off on my judgement of whyte, just like i promised, until this window slams shut. That day is fast approaching, and it seems highly unlikely mr whyte is goin to spend what he suggested, no promised, he would.

If this is the squad we're takin into the season, i will not be a happy bear. £5M minimum, thats what we were promised, we even heard it would be more but thus far that hasnt proved to be the case. I dont want to hear about the loss of champions league money, because it was never a condition of the investment.

How will bears react if this is what we're to go with? I, for one, will be very disapointed.

Tbh mate if the taigs sign this cunt from Maritimo you may just find Whyte will sanction a deal.

Im sorry i can't have that bit in bold mate! Why would you be disapointed with the team who won the leauge last year with our new signings who have not as of yet let us down?

Panic much?

The squad we have, when fully fit, is enough to retain this league.

Moreso with the fewer intense games we have with being out of Europe.

You think we will see anyone in? Tbh i seen a thread with people wanting rid of 6 players, Broadfoot, Edu, Jig etc but if it came to it i'd rather have 1 more in and no one out at all. We had something like 7 players out injured or suspended on Sunday. We don't have a massive squad to get rid of 6 players

What are we doing???

Spot on mate they cunts have been getting rid of there deadwood have WE ? NOPE !! And with Ally coming out and saying nobody will be leaving he must be happy paying out wages to players who are draining the club.

Beattie

McCulloch

Edu

Healy

Kerkar

Weir

Broadfoot

Little

A list of players above who should be offloaded for different reasons to fund new blood.

Spot on mate they cunts have been getting rid of there deadwood have WE ? NOPE !! And with Ally coming out and saying nobody will be leaving he must be happy paying out wages to players who are draining the club.

Beattie Fuck all

McCulloch 500k

Edu 1- 2 million

Healy Fuck all

Kerkar 300,000,000

Weir Fuck all

Broadfoot 800k

Little small fee

A list of players above who should be offloaded for different reasons to fund new blood.

Your not freeing up much money. Then who takes them?

Jelavic-Naismith: these two just dont work as a partnership, when played together this season they have been miles apart,Also IMO Naismith does not sore enough goals.

Sorry I just don't buy that. Naisy scored 15 goals from midfield last year and he's already scored 4 goals this season.

The Jelavic-Naismith partnership hasn't properly clicked yet, but it has produced 6 goals in 5 league games so far which is more than promising,

Real football isn't like FIFA or Football Manager, not every partnership is going to have instant chemistry like Miller & Boyd or Cole & Yorke had. It's something that needs to be worked on daily on the training pitch.

It seems that some people are so caught up in the doom mongering that is going in that they simply can't think logically and are simply making negative things up now just for the sake of it.

Spot on mate.

Sorry I just don't buy that. Naisy scored 15 goals from midfield last year and he's already scored 4 goals this season.

The Jelavic-Naismith partnership hasn't properly clicked yet, but it has produced 6 goals in 5 league games so far which is more than promising,

Real football isn't like FIFA or Football Manager, not every partnership is going to have instant chemistry like Miller & Boyd or Cole & Yorke had. It's something that needs to be worked on daily on the training pitch.

It seems that some people are so caught up in the doom mongering that is going in that they simply can't think logically and are simply making negative things up now just for the sake of it.

Are Rangers the only team in world football to have won 3iar yet constantly been told we are shite? It seems we are in the midst of a crisis every week according to some wether we win lose or draw!