Roger Hynd

RFC55

Was speaking to a women in my work who's husband has his own business and he was doing some work for him. I think he had some kind of cancer but apparently his mobility is pretty poor now. Hopefully he can fight it.

All the best (tu)

Big Roger , nephew of Bill and Bob Shankly , giant of a man on build , remember he said he never slept in his bed and always with the window open and had glass of raw eggs for breakie .

Anyone else recall that thunderbolt he hit from about 40 yds against Inter in the early 60s at Ibrox , nearly flattened Sarti the goalie , and Jim Forrest nicking in to score from the rebound

Good Luck Roger and thanks for the autographs when I was a boy.

Big Roger , nephew of Bill and Bob Shankly , giant of a man on build , remember he said he never slept in his bed and always with the window open and had glass of raw eggs for breakie .

Anyone else recall that thunderbolt he hit from about 40 yds against Inter in the early 60s at Ibrox , nearly flattened Sarti the goalie , and Jim Forrest nicking in to score from the rebound

Good Luck Roger and thanks for the autographs when I was a boy.

Yes, I remember that goal as well. Was only a boy and went with my uncle and grandad. An early goal on a really cold night 3 March 1965. I'm looking at my ticket in a frame on the wall as I write this. 7 shillings and 6 pence which was a lot of cash in those days.

Yes, I remember that goal as well. Was only a boy and went with my uncle and grandad. An early goal on a really cold night 3 March 1965. I'm looking at my ticket in a frame on the wall as I write this. 7 shillings and 6 pence which was a lot of cash in those days.

Spot on mate, Ii went to the primary school across the road and one of my maetes old man was the groundsman and he got us in for nothing , went across straight from school and had a few hours inside Ibrox before kick off.

As you sat was cold cold night, memeory might be a bit stretched here, but did they clear the pitch of snow and had it round the track!!