Next Batch Of Youth's

Reading the other topic about Gough talking about our youths and was thinking who will be the next player to get a chance in the first team.

We all know about the current group that have made the step up to the first team (Ness , Hutton , Perry , Wylde and Fleck) but im interested in who could be the next star and was hoping someone with a good knowledge of the youths could say who they think will be the next player to make the breakthrough and why.

Reading the other topic about Gough talking about our youths and was thinking who will be the next player to get a chance in the first team.

We all know about the current group that have made the step up to the first team (Ness , Hutton , Perry , Wylde and Fleck) but im interested in who could be the next star and was hoping someone with a good knowledge of the youths could say who they think will be the next player to make the breakthrough and why.

Kal Naismith.

Never really seen any of them play but Wiktorski is said to be good player, Also Callum Wyllie/Wylie the young guy signed from Alloa was supposed to be a really promising youngster and we also signed them twins from Man City, Whenever i have read reports on rangers youth canny remember the Swedish youngsters name but he's always had part to play in a few of our goals and chances. other than that don't really know.

Never really seen any of them play but Wiktorski is said to be good player, Also Callum Wyllie/Wylie the young guy signed from Alloa was supposed to be a really promising youngster and we also signed them twins from Man City, Whenever i have read reports on rangers youth canny remember the Swedish youngsters name but he's always had part to play in a few of our goals and chances. other than that don't really know.

Young Swedish boy would be Freddy Espling. (tu)

What's the story with Bendiksen? I remember it being reported that he was some kind of Norweigan superstar in the making when we signed him as a teenager 3 or 4 years ago but he never seems to be mentioned now even when we've got some serious issues in central midfield.

What's the story with Bendiksen? I remember it being reported that he was some kind of Norweigan superstar in the making when we signed him as a teenager 3 or 4 years ago but he never seems to be mentioned now even when we've got some serious issues in central midfield.

Been very unlucky with injuries which have delayed his progress.Very neat and tidy player who is comfortable on the ball with a good range of passing.If he gets an opportunity he won't let us down.

Been very unlucky with injuries which have delayed his progress.Very neat and tidy player who is comfortable on the ball with a good range of passing.If he gets an opportunity he won't let us down.

Was out of contratc end of the season. Club gave him until new year to prove himself.

Bendikson done well in the pre season friendlies I saw and looks like a player with technical ability and not sure what us happening with Cole as he wasn't allowed to go out on loan.

He raped Ashley cole a few times against Chelsea.

But i think Naismith and Cole will be the next 2