What A Lucky Bear I Am !

DavieMacRFC

I met one of the most genuine nicest guys i've ever met whilst on holiday in Lanzarote.

He was on his honeymoon and i was there with my wife and 2 kids.

Anyway to cut a long story short we have been in touch ever since (JULY) and when speaking to him the other day he has gave me his spare seat for Sundays game against the mhanks !!!

What a GUY, as a non season ticket holder i never get tickets for the old firm games and only attend games when finances and family commitments (my sons football team who i manage are not playing) allow, and was totally honoured when he told me his father was on holiday and would i like his seat !!!

Big shout out to my new best friend Stuart, you sir are a true gentleman !!!

Awwww football fwends (tu) (tu)

:lol:

What you talking about ??? Met a cracking Bear on Holiday, kept in touch as he was a really nice guy and has given me the opportunity of taking in the greatest derby in the world in person, what part of that sounds gay ???

Give yourself a slap before you get one from someone else, either that or your reeking of jealousy, have you never met a fellow bear that you have kept in touch with ??? If not then what the fuck are you doing on this forum as we are all Rangers fans keeping in touch in one way or another !!!

Met and kept in touch with some brilliant Bears from all over Europe.

We are so much more than just a football club.

Nah met him in the Karaoke bar above Arthurs (which is a Man City/Rangers) boozer on the island but i watched the games in Bluebells when i was there (1:50 euro for a pint), honestly cant believe how much we get away with singing bigotry/hatred songs there, fucking class hahaha especially when the island has about 57 odd oirish boozers there !!!

:shifty: