Are The Tims Turning On 'oor Lenny'?

Senna

I was getting pelters for saying Lennon ain’t got it, and I will reiterate again...he has not got it, cannot motivate players, has no real tactical awareness, buys poor players, has cannot make difficult managerial decisions, and has no experience, we will NOT win the league, so get use to it. Listen, Rangers have NO MONEY, and they will win the league again....we should NEVER have got rid of Strachan...he would have sorted this rangers team out, its pathetic, why would you employ someone with NO EXPERIENCE, rangers were there for the taking, and we were lucky only to get beat 4-2, it could have been worse, so once more I will state this.... IN LENNON I DONT TRUST.... For you Lennon, the war is over!

Kneejerk reaction from haufwit over on KDS, but the bit in bold is the bit that's either the funniest or the most ludicrous.

So much for their 'Oirish kafflick boyo'. :wanker:

I'd rather celebrate and talk about our own team, than browze a scum's forum. Each to their own though.

So where about in Spain are you from Paco?

Since, y'know, you're not allowed to acknowledge anybody but your own team?

You have to say it's shocking that they drove Strachan out for this. He's ten times the manager Lennon will ever be.

They drove him out equally for losing the league to us, playing shite football and not being 'Sellick Mindit'.

Edited that because it was too harsh. If they are anything to go by the posts I have read from the scum on normal footballing websites, newspapers and radio etc then I'm sure it is. Post some stuff for me Al. :P

Well, here's a wee taster;

"Absolutely pathetic and no copper in sight to do something about it. Where's NBM? Salmond? Graham? Les Gray? Supremacism at its best. The only grace today is that the H*** are a shower of useless, bigoted cretins and that's hardly news either."

Does the above quote, lifted from a poster on KDS, relate to ;

(a) the stabbing of a Celtic fan,

(b) a fan running from the East Enclosure and attacking wee Lenny,

or,

© the displaying of a banner saying "We are the people".

They drove him out equally for losing the league to us, playing shite football and not being 'Sellick Mindit'.

He lost the league once to us. After winning three in a row and taking them to the knockout stage of the CL twice. I have to say even Lennon's "silky attacking football" can't make up for his colossal failure to match Strachan's achievements.

What it comes down to is the Sellick minded thing and nothing else. He was never one of them and never could be.

There is a tim I work with that absolutely hates him, says he is nothing more than a bigot and a "ginger midget", I was quite shocked when he said this as I assumed all celtic fans had a stiffy for lennon. Hopefully Ally will see him out of a job with the treble