Big Israel Flag At Half Time

*Manticore*

I was in New York recently and went to the Holocaust museum. Spent most of it talking to a wonderful guy who knew all about Rangers and Chelsea. Those were his two teams. He knew plenty about Baseball as well but spent a lot of time following Rangers and Chelsea. We talked about Jela and Weiss. It is no surprise to me that an Israel connection exists and why the hell not.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met the cunt, he's a Zionist and proud of the fact he's an Arab born in Israel and playing for the Israeli national team. Just another reason for me to dislike the fucker, as if I needed anything further.

U huh. :sherlock:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3071816/Israeli-internation-Biram-Kayal-hopes-to-tie-up-Celtic-move.html#ixzz0x99MSIAd

BIRAM KAYAL is praying for success at Celtic after jetting into Glasgow last night.

The Maccabi Haifa midfielder is set to tie up a £1.3million switch after undergoing a medical today.

Devout Muslim Kayal worships five times a day and says prayers before games and when he scores.

Now the 22-year-old Israeli ace reckons God will be on his side if he puts pen to paper at Parkhead.

Kayal said: "Since my grandmother died I started praying five times a day. I believe everything comes from God. Once you pray to God he gives back to you. I believe everything comes in time. My time in Europe has come.

"I want people to love me as much as I love them. Emotions are good for a footballer."

Kayal and his agent, Dudu Dahan, will hold further talks with Hoops supremo Peter Lawwell this morning.

He will then be put through a series of medical tests which should seal his deal.

Dahan said: "We're very pleased to be here, but we need to wait a few days.

"How close are we to a deal? Nothing is signed, so we must wait until the official announcement from Celtic.

"But Celtic is the club Biram has chosen out of those interested in him. He's very happy and excited to be here."

Galatasaray and FC Twente were also chasing Kayal, who is expected to fill a defensive midfield role at Parkhead.

If he signs he will become boss Neil Lennon's seventh summer signing.

:rolleyes:

Of course you've met him.

Yes, we Muslims have regular meetings in order to discuss the downfall of Britain and its way of life. :rolleyes:.

U huh. :sherlock:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3071816/Israeli-internation-Biram-Kayal-hopes-to-tie-up-Celtic-move.html#ixzz0x99MSIAd

BIRAM KAYAL is praying for success at Celtic after jetting into Glasgow last night.

The Maccabi Haifa midfielder is set to tie up a £1.3million switch after undergoing a medical today.

Devout Muslim Kayal worships five times a day and says prayers before games and when he scores.

Now the 22-year-old Israeli ace reckons God will be on his side if he puts pen to paper at Parkhead.

Kayal said: "Since my grandmother died I started praying five times a day. I believe everything comes from God. Once you pray to God he gives back to you. I believe everything comes in time. My time in Europe has come.

"I want people to love me as much as I love them. Emotions are good for a footballer."

Kayal and his agent, Dudu Dahan, will hold further talks with Hoops supremo Peter Lawwell this morning.

He will then be put through a series of medical tests which should seal his deal.

Dahan said: "We're very pleased to be here, but we need to wait a few days.

"How close are we to a deal? Nothing is signed, so we must wait until the official announcement from Celtic.

"But Celtic is the club Biram has chosen out of those interested in him. He's very happy and excited to be here."

Galatasaray and FC Twente were also chasing Kayal, who is expected to fill a defensive midfield role at Parkhead.

If he signs he will become boss Neil Lennon's seventh summer signing.

:rolleyes:

That reply was so stupid. It's crazy that you think being Muslim automatically means you would prefer Palestine to Israel.

That's like saying all Protestants must be unionists.

If i was in the position of Craig Whyte, i would order the banning of both Palestine and Israeli flags at Ibrox. It is a massive political cluster-fuck that has nothing to do with football being played in Scotland. The reason the scum fly Palestine flags is because they want to be as anti-British as possible, and the reason a select few Rangers fans will fly Israeli flags is because they want to be as anti-Celtic as possible and/or wind them up. My only real hang-up about our support, both Palestine and Israel are guilty parties.

The one thing you think you know is wrong.

So really, if you don't want to look foolish, don't post things about subjects of which you know nothing.

So you've told me I'm wrong twice now without telling me what it is I got wrong. You also called another poster Adolf for saying he wouldn't have the flag in the ground. A wee bit quick to get offended there are you not?

Dont we slag other teams for flying the flags of foreign countries or do we have a pyoor speshul relationship with Israel now? Where did the sniffy attitude and double standards come from and were they really necessary?

So you've told me I'm wrong twice now without telling me what it is I got wrong. You also called another poster Adolf for saying he wouldn't have the flag in the ground. A wee bit quick to get offended there are you not?

Dont we slag other teams for flying the flags of foreign countries or do we have a pyoor speshul relationship with Israel now? Where did the sniffy attitude and double standards come from and were they really necessary?

Look what you said about the foundation of Israel was simply nowhere near the facts. If you really want to find out the reality I can recommend some books. But to correct the rubbish you posted would be an onerous task which frankly, is not my job. Your education is your own responsibility.

I'm not bothered whether you choose to improve it, all I did was point out how completely wrong you were when you chose to parade your ignorance for all to see.

As for the'adolph' comment, well that was how I reacted to a post. I posted it in response to what another poster said. Then you decide to comment on it and accuse me of being easily offended. I imagine the irony of that is lost on you.

As for 'we' slag, why do you ask me about that? I don't really care what flags people fly. In fact I would always defend such rights, although I would also complain about any hypocrisy or delusion involved; along with the lack of a level playing field around such issues in Scotland.

I'm not sure what double standards you're referring to, so no comment there.

But yes, I'm not surprised if I come across as 'sniffy'. Over the years I've become heartily sick of reading some of the rubbish that people write about Israel. If that bothers you, hey ho....

I'm serious about the book suggestions by the way.

If i was in the position of Craig Whyte, i would order the banning of both Palestine and Israeli flags at Ibrox. It is a massive political cluster-fuck that has nothing to do with football being played in Scotland. The reason the scum fly Palestine flags is because they want to be as anti-British as possible, and the reason a select few Rangers fans will fly Israeli flags is because they want to be as anti-Celtic as possible and/or wind them up. My only real hang-up about our support, both Palestine and Israel are guilty parties.

Bit of an assumption is it not? What's wrong with supporting the only democracy in the middle east

Look what you said about the foundation of Israel was simply nowhere near the facts. If you really want to find out the reality I can recommend some books. But to correct the rubbish you posted would be an onerous task which frankly, is not my job. Your education is your own responsibility.

I'm not bothered whether you choose to improve it, all I did was point out how completely wrong you were when you chose to parade your ignorance for all to see.

As for the'adolph' comment, well that was how I reacted to a post. I posted it in response to what another poster said. Then you decide to comment on it and accuse me of being easily offended. I imagine the irony of that is lost on you.

As for 'we' slag, why do you ask me about that? I don't really care what flags people fly. In fact I would always defend such rights, although I would also complain about any hypocrisy or delusion involved; along with the lack of a level playing field around such issues in Scotland.

I'm not sure what double standards you're referring to, so no comment there.

But yes, I'm not surprised if I come across as 'sniffy'. Over the years I've become heartily sick of reading some of the rubbish that people write about Israel. If that bothers you, hey ho....

I'm serious about the book suggestions by the way.

Calling a guy who said he wouldn't have the flag in the ground Adolf is being very easily offended. You're conflating someone thinking a foreign flag is inappropriate with the guy responsible for millions of deaths across Europe. Easily offended and hugely over-emotional. It makes you sound like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Regardless of how they were established or when they gained independence the State of Israel is a fucking bully. Using their demonstrated reasoning it's fine to unilaterally kick your neighbour out of his house at gunpoint, then bulldoze it before building a block of flats for your mates to live in. When your neighbour tries to get out of his back garden where you forced him to live you decide he needs a permit to get to work and that if he complains he'll be branded a terrorist and have his tent bullzdozed. If he gets sick you blockade him and decide no one else can send him food or supplies.

This history I seem to know nothing of, how about recent history? The history of Mossad agents using the passports of British nationals for their murky work?

Sixty years ago the jews were the persecuted. Now they are the persecutors. Fuck you and fuck Israel; they can fly their flags at their own fucking grounds.