Kris Commons....

Al Jolson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic move an 'easy decision' for Kris Commons

Kris Commons says it was an "easy decision" to join Celtic after leaving Derby County to move to Scotland.

The winger, who was also the subject of interest from Rangers, has signed a three-and-a-half year, £20,000-per-week deal and is thought to have cost Celtic £300,000.

"I would have chosen Celtic, no matter what," said the 27-year-old.

"I would go as far as to say it's a dream come true. The opportunity to play in front of 60,000 people week in, week out is magnificent for me."

"It's a young talented squad and hopefully I will enhance it and give me my best footballing years of my career."

I heard lemon has reached the end of his tether with commons?

Apparently his post match interview all but stated he finished with him?

Lennon's completely irrational. He doesn't have the ability to contain his thoughts, mull over them, discuss them with others and then come to a sensible decision.

He continually looks to blame. Always others. He doesn't have the rationality of thinking, let alone believing, that HE is the problem.

I heard lemon has reached the end of his tether with commons?

Apparently his post match interview all but stated he finished with him?

He said that about Samaras and then gave the greaser a three year deal.

Celtic move an 'easy decision' for Kris Commons

Kris Commons says it was an "easy decision" to join Celtic after leaving Derby County to move to Scotland.

The winger, who was also the subject of interest from Rangers, has signed a three-and-a-half year, £20,000-per-week deal and is thought to have cost Celtic £300,000.

"I would have chosen Celtic, no matter what," said the 27-year-old.

"I would go as far as to say it's a dream come true. The opportunity to play in front of 60,000 people week in, week out is magnificent for me."

"It's a young talented squad and hopefully I will enhance it and give me my best footballing years of my career."

When is the last time they played in front of 60000? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fhat whank.

(tu)

That's how much respect lennon gains. Imagine any football player going nose to nose with Sir Walter?

Well said mate, even look at the way ally mccoist acts with the press (obv taught by sir walter) bet like the rest of us he wanted to choke whittaker after losing the first goal in the 1st leg then getting sent off in the second knocking us out europe but he said how the player had a slight hiccup and it was down to the TEAM performance when questioned. When questioned it is always 'we as a team' will need to look at that. One of the strongest reasons why i love and support this fantastic club. The sense and feel of unity, family and togetherness. The will how they all want to fight for each other and support each other during the highs and lows. This is why WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!

No, just said he let the team down.

he also said

"he (fat boy) came into the dressing room and said sorry to all the lads..well thats just not good enough"

he will rot in the reserves untill jan then get punted quick sharp.....thing is if he came to us he would have got regular games and probably been some player for us.

unfortunatley for him he went to a team that has umpteen players in that position.

he also said

"he (fat boy) came into the dressing room and said sorry to all the lads..well thats just not good enough"

he will rot in the reserves untill jan then get punted quick sharp.....thing is if he came to us he would have got regular games and probably been some player for us.

unfortunatley for him he went to a team that has umpteen players in that position.

Did he? :blink::lol: Sky didnt show that bit. :mutley:

(tu)

A post from Follow Follow:

Lads it has come to my attention over the last half hour that after the game yesterday Commons and Lennon had a huge argument with Commons telling Lennon to "F@ck Off" after giving him the digit Commons also was on his mobile phone trying to organise a lift as he did not want to travel on the team bus other Celtic players were seen laughing at the incident from the bus window, very amatuer and unprofesional and this came from a tim by the way

Another pearl of wisdom from TLB's book on how not to speak about your players if you want them to do their best for you;

He said: “One player lost his discipline and let us down badly.

“I didn't get a good look at it but from what I can gather it was a lunge and it is high.

“He came in and held his hand up but it is too late.

“We are disappointed, he let himself down and let us down so he will be dealt with accordingly in-house.”