Dennis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The troops got their message across well today,

the silent first half with banners followed by an extra noisy second half with lots of jumping around..

the rest of the stadium agreeing with their applause and a round of "if you hate alex salmond clap yer hands...."

keep it up, maybe the der fuher will eventually listen....

No Surrender.

Seemingly??

Sigh - all looked peaceful and fairly innocent to me?

I wasn't at the game, I got texts from a mate who sits in the Govan Rear, and it certainly looked that way to him. But the guy that posted above you just explained it. My apology's if the thread is misleading.

Total inconsistency from the stewards - a lady who looked European was at the game today with her partner and pulled out a bottle of water to drink from(Main Stand Rear). A steward seen her(now this steward is pretty sound, always very polite and helpful) and walked over, sat down beside her and asked her why she had a bottle with her. From her facial expressions I think she was trying to explain she didn't know she couldn't take a bottle inside, as it only seems to be in Scotland you're not allowed bottles in the ground(hence why I believe she may have been European, she certainly had that 'continental' look about her). He really didn't care, was very reasonable in that he took the lid off her then came back 10-15 mins later once she had finished her water and took the bottle from her to stick in the bin.

A perfectly reasonable solution. Just wish there were more stewards like him planted around the ground.

PS - to anybody who sits in the MR, he's the scruffy looking guy with specs + beard, stationed around MRP/Q/R entrance.