Timplosion On Clyde

BigBearAl

This is fucking brilliant entertainment. Already been a few Bears on taking the piss and Brian the Tim just lost the plot saying that Celtic were cheated yesterday and blamed their defeat on Skacel not being sent off for celebrating with the fans :lol:

Loving it, Keevins is doing a good job to try and stay impartial...he must be raging, poor wee lemmon :uk:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still disappointed that no bear has came on to discuss the incidents involving the the BO/UB's

Plenty of people complain but no-one seems willing to make their point in a wider forum

Edited to add, people more erudite than I and with a more personal knowledge of the incidents in question

Still disappointed that no bear has came on to discuss the incidents involving the the BO/UB's

Plenty of people complain but no-one seems willing to make their point in a wider forum

Edited to add, people more erudite than I and with a more personal knowledge of the incidents in question

go give them a call and bring it up then

This is key IMO, with regards to the ins and outs of the protest it would need someone with intricate and unquestionable knowledge as myself and probably many others would be hard pushed to reply to most questions thrown back and the point being made originally would be deemed useless.

go give them a call and bring it up then

See the last part of my post

Not at the games and therefore not present when it happened, anything I say would be second hand and easily considered as hearsay.

If someone who was present or even part of the BO/UB's were to call in it would carry much more weight.

See the last part of my post

Not at the games and therefore not present when it happened, anything I say would be second hand and easily considered as hearsay.

If someone who was present or even part of the BO/UB's were to call in it would carry much more weight.

agree

This is key IMO, with regards to the ins and outs of the protest it would need someone with intricate and unquestionable knowledge as myself and probably many others would be hard pushed to reply to most questions thrown back and the point being made originally would be deemed useless.

If it's just about the Offensive Behaviour Act then realistically it's a hiding to nothing. They'll never repeal the act. The two clubs, through the Joint Action Group (J.A.G.: say no more!), say they support the Police and obviously so do the SNP. As far as I can see if it's not pro-actively addressed then fans are going to get unfairly hammered. With an organisation you can keep things tidy and the club have made accomodations for both groups but as we all know it ain't all roses round Ibrox. It could well be a good opportunity to change a negative, (Aw, naw we cannae FTP any mair) into a positive (better stewarding/policing and a galvanised support)

If it's just about the Offensive Behaviour Act then realistically it's a hiding to nothing. They'll never repeal the act. The two clubs, through the Joint Action Group (J.A.G.: say no more!), say they support the Police and obviously so do the SNP. As far as I can see if it's not pro-actively addressed then fans are going to get unfairly hammered. With an organisation you can keep things tidy and the club have made accomodations for both groups but as we all know it ain't all roses round Ibrox. It could well be a good opportunity to change a negative, (Aw, naw we canne FTP any mair) into a positive (better stewarding/policing and a galvanised support)

The call should be about the stewarding/police tactics in dealing with the support as it's more football related, the anti bill campaign is for a different forum and show

The call should be about the stewarding/police tactics in dealing with the support as it's more football related, the anti bill campaign is for a different forum and show

I think you can easily frame that as opposition to the Offensive Behaviour Bill/Act. It's a Government mandate and there is a lot of strong feeling about it because it's so open to interpretation and, in the worst cases, abuse. Responding to bad stewarding and policing and asking for reasonable leeway and treatment is just the positive way of doing it.

Phoned up and got through... only managed a few words as that cunt Keevins doesn't let you get a full point home.

I was "Allan from Glasgow" and opened up the discussion on policing and stewarding.... Keevins then took over completely :lol: