Timplosion On Clyde

BigBearAl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure many find the Radio Catholic 'moan-in' (especially tonight) enjoyable entertainment, but I can't bring myself to tune into that rancid station at any time. How anyone can suffer the nasal whine of Keevins for more than 30-seconds is beyond me. For those who can suffer him for anything longer than that, I salute your strength....your courage....your Inde-fatima-whitbread.

I've boycotted these Tarrier bastards for some four years (plus) now and refuse to give them any assistance in their efforts to earn money from advertisers, who pay based on their listening audience figures.

In that regard, and to keep their earnings at rock bottom, would it not be possible for RM to have a designated Radio Catholic listener who could then pass on any relevant information via the Bears Den or other suitable sections?

I've a few names in mind.........but best I keep them to myself for the time being. :D

I'm sure many find the Radio Catholic 'moan-in' (especially tonight) enjoyable entertainment, but I can't bring myself to tune into that rancid station at any time. How anyone can suffer the nasal whine of Keevins for more than 30-seconds is beyond me. For those who can suffer him for anything longer than that, I salute your strength....your courage....your Inde-fatima-whitbread.

He took the points I was making tonight and ran away with them... even tried asking if I felt the Septic fans were being treated heavily handed by the police and stewards too. Although... I did manage to have him refer to the IRAoke... clouds and silver linings.