Rangers Goals

torquay gers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best strike I have seen was Pedro Mendes' goal at the piggery. To hit the ball that hard, with that accuracy when it is coming across you is an extremely difficult skill and he made it look easy.

Ronald de Boer's overhead kick at home to Partick Thistle with his left foot was also a cracker.

@ torquay gers , a wis down torquay for ma uncles funeral in january , he came from govan and was roughly down there for about the same lenth of time as u , he was a cradle to the grave bear , drank in the printers pub .

the printers is the local gers pub, wit wis his name,(soz 2 ask)might a known him.

Personally i have never heard a goal being cheered so loud , ibrox went bananas , canny wait till he comes up for the st mirren game .

I have the full 90 minutes of that game including the aftermatch interviews/celebrations.

Part of my treasured collection of games from 1986-2003

Cooper in League cup final against the sheep in 1987. Was sitting in the main stand and I can still remember the noise of the ball hitting the net, 52 seconds into the link, chek that thug Millars tackle on super at 30 seconds to win the fee kick. Durrants goal the same day was also immense 1 minute 20 into the link

'Aye, on the way back out' :lol:

In the flesh - maybe Bougherra's goal in the 7-1 Dundee Utd game or Vanoli against Dundee.

Ever - Laudrup's goal in the Scottish Cup semi over Celtic when he lobbed Marshall from 20 yds or Mendes' strike against the papes.