Only 26 Points Out Of 30?!

papaguy51

And we dont? :lol:doh Someones standards are slipping. tut tut.

My standards are not slipping ya fud.

We slipped up. But unlike you i dont get my panties soaking at the thought of coming on here to moan about it. We should have won, we didnt however fuck all has changed since yesterday at 1230pm.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My standards are not slipping ya fud.

We slipped up. But unlike you i dont get my panties soaking at the thought of coming on here to moan about it. We should have won, we didnt however fuck all has changed since yesterday at 1230pm.

And there lies the problem.............the result of decades of Murrays brainwashing. The acceptance of dross.

Indeed, sadly the blind faith loyal refuse to accept the truth, again.

(tu)

The self-same ‘blind-faith loyal’ who continued to support Smith & McCoist last season when you wanted them sacked?

And - again - since when is your opinion ‘the truth’?

Your self-indulgent, attention seeking negativity when the slightest thing to do with The Rangers goes awry is as damning as it is telling.

He hasn't the brains to be at it - keep talking to him for a few more posts and he'll start disagreeing with himself.

I really dont get it. Yesterday was poor, but apparently Murray has brainwashed me into believing a ten point lead is good enough 11 games into the season wacko.gif

Right so the team who are 10 points behind us had the better result yet never closed the gap? :S

What i am saying is that the scum looked as if they were going to drop all the points. They ended up fighting back and got a point. We kicked off knowing that we could draw further clear, which we failed to do, they were 3 goals down and got back to draw. We were in front and ended up drawing, in my opinion we flung them a lifeline instead of going further clear.

The self-same ‘blind-faith loyal’ who continued to support Smith & McCoist last season when you wanted them sacked?

And - again - since when is your opinion ‘the truth’?

Your self-indulgent, attention seeking negativity when the slightest thing to do with The Rangers goes awry is as damning as it is telling.

When i say it is.

What i am saying is that the scum looked as if they were going to drop all the points. They ended up fighting back and got a point. We kicked off knowing that we could draw further clear, which we failed to do, they were 3 goals down and got back to draw. We were in front and ended up drawing, in my opinion we flung them a lifeline instead of going further clear.

It was poor result wise Minst however it remains the same and the tiags are still 10 behind. Had we lost and they won yesterday then its a different story, We shouldnt be drawing at home to St Mirren but then again we shouldnt have done so against ICT and some of the other shite we have, It happens, so we just need to get on with it! starting with 3 points v Hearts

It was poor result wise Minst however it remains the same and the tiags are still 10 behind. Had we lost and they won yesterday then its a different story, We shouldnt be drawing at home to St Mirren but then again we shouldnt have done so against ICT and some of the other shite we have, It happens, so we just need to get on with it! starting with 3 points v Hearts

I know what you are saying, and i am over the moon with the lead we have got. Just annoyed that we did not go further clear.

When i say it is.

But, you're most famous for being the man who says one thing and does another. Meaning, of course, your opinion is of pitiful value.

No one is going to accept your idiocy as anything other than what it truly is - idiocy.

PS: Your idiocy still isn’t the truth.

But, you're most famous for being the man who says one thing and does another. Meaning, of course, your opinion is of pitiful value.

No one is going to accept your idiocy as anything other than what it truly is - idiocy.

PS: Your idiocy still isn’t the truth.

But in reality i am not really. :lol:

The obssession continues.

Indeed, sadly the blind faith loyal refuse to accept the truth, again.

(tu)

if supporting the manager and players is blind faith then most fans are guilty.......others call it being a fan, you im afraid are a weird type of fan who hates all our managers and only pops up after poor results, you were posted missing when we beat the scum cause it never suited your negative agenda on this forum.

I know what you are saying, and i am over the moon with the lead we have got. Just annoyed that we did not go further clear.

As am i mate. Actually put a bit of a dampner on my day yesterday, but i cant really criticise the side when they will know themselfs a moments lapse has cost us!

I see they were the only team to dominate us at Ibrox in terms of possesion this season in the leauge. Thats also not good enough but the next 3 weeks are probably the biggest of the season. We take 9 points from 9 and we will be putting alot of pressure on the taigs, considering we play before them in the next 3 weeks

if supporting the manager and players is blind faith then most fans are guilty.......others call it being a fan, you im afraid are a weird type of fan who hates all our managers and only pops up after poor results, you were posted missing when we beat the scum cause it never suited your negative agenda on this forum.

Another one spreading lies. 4 in one post. My goodness. Tell a lie long enough and all that, eh.

Every point is precious because it would be very unusual if we don't have a bad run at some point, it was a great chance to extend our lead by another two points and it was blown. Not the of the world but a chance missed and there's no doubt it made Celtic's day more bearable.

Every point is precious because it would be very unusual if we don't have a bad run at some point, it was a great chance to extend our lead by another two points and it was blown. Not the of the world but a chance missed and there's no doubt it made Celtic's day more bearable.

St Mirren have thrown TLB a lifeline. His job must be close to ending. Had we won followed by a loss to Rennes it could have been game over

St Mirren have thrown TLB a lifeline. His job must be close to ending. Had we won followed by a loss to Rennes it could have been game over

No doubt, 3-0 down at half time and everyone assuming we'd beat St Mirren it looked very bleak for him. Their comeback and St Mirren getting a point has bought Lemon time and handed them something they'll hope is a turning point. I don't know who they're playing next two games but with us being away they'll obviously have two home matches, they'll be hoping to close the gap by winning them and us dropping some points at two tough venues.

Here's hoping we win both of those games and them screwing up at home like St Johnstone or us yesterday would be a great bonus.

we never had a bad run last year , so this year might be the same (tu) and more positivity, they might continue to drop points cause their defence isnt very good

we never had a bad run last year , so this year might be the same (tu) and more positivity, they might continue to drop points cause their defence isnt very good

Neither is their midfield this season. Kayal, in particular, is a shadow of the player he was last season.

We never had a bad run last year? Can't agree, at the very least we had an inconsistent run. After Inverness ended our 100% start in October couldn't string more than three wins in a row together in the league until we got to April. Two Old Firm games were lost as was a game at Tyncastle, home losses against Hibs and Dundee Utd and another draw against Inverness.

We never had a bad run last year? Can't agree, at the very least we had an inconsistent run. After Inverness ended our 100% start in October couldn't string more than three wins in a row together in the league until we got to April. Two Old Firm games were lost as was a game at Tyncastle, home losses against Hibs and Dundee Utd and another draw against Inverness.

thats not a bad run thats our results over the season, did we lose 2 games running? did we draw three games running? thats a bad run, what you posted was our whole seasons bad league results