Gf2q Today

bankieblue

hi guys looking for some help with an incident which happened today in gf2 . my young nephew was removed & arrested for being under the influence of drink . both of us had our usual couple of pints b4 the game . as we do every couple of weeks . but he was approached by 2 g4s guys who said they would like to speak to him outside regarding some matter but wouldnt say what the matter was . when i asked they said he had been spotted by cctv as being under the influence . my nephew refused to leave as we both seen no reason for him to . b4 we know it he had 6 of strathclydes finest on top of him &dragging him to a van . ive now been told hes in till monday will appear at glasgow sheriff court to face charges . any help would be much appreciated guys .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys looking for some help with an incident which happened today in gf2 . my young nephew was removed & arrested for being under the influence of drink . both of us had our usual couple of pints b4 the game . as we do every couple of weeks . but he was approached by 2 g4s guys who said they would like to speak to him outside regarding some matter but wouldnt say what the matter was . when i asked they said he had been spotted by cctv as being under the influence . my nephew refused to leave as we both seen no reason for him to . b4 we know it he had 6 of strathclydes finest on top of him &dragging him to a van . ive now been told hes in till monday will appear at glasgow sheriff court to face charges . any help would be much appreciated guys .

no mate a quieter guy you couldnt meet .

Boy beside me got the whole thing on film.

Coppers were well heavy handed and they turned the whole thing into far more of an incident than it should ever have been, but the lad himself did exactly what the coppers wanted and reacted to their pish so he could have a couple of problems off the back of it.

thanks gf john . i spoke to the guy who videod the whole thing . ive got his number if we are going to take it any further .

Believe me m8, i've been thru stuff like this many a time. Nothing ever happens about it. I had it on video 4 polis battering me and the only thing that happened was they got transfered. Dont let that put you off, you might get lucky but i wouldnt hold much hope for it. I promise you, if you seen nothing happen. Something will have 'happened' at the polis station. Hope he gets bail on monday m8.

Boy beside me got the whole thing on film.

Coppers were well heavy handed and they turned the whole thing into far more of an incident than it should ever have been, but the lad himself did exactly what the coppers wanted and reacted to their pish so he could have a couple of problems off the back of it.

just been told hes been charged with breach of the peace / police assault / ressisting arrest/ & a section 20?

just been told hes been charged with breach of the peace / police assault / ressisting arrest/ & a section 20?

what your saying is hes not been charged with being under the influence , he should ask them to take a blood sample to prove he wasnt drunk

if he has resisted arrest and put a hand on a policeman then theres your assualt charge as well so he could be fucked.

hopefully if it was filmed and shows the police being heavy handed they might drop charges but personally i doubt it

The resisting doesn't surprise me. It took five of the cunts to get him out in the end and he still wasn't going easily, but the rest is a bit over the top.

As I said before though, he did exactly what they wanted him to do. They created the situation, were seriously snide towards anyone who questioned it, then got a bit rough with the lad when he wouldn't immediately do what they told him.

as i say mate this was something totally blown out of proportion . the cops were so heavy handed it was unreal . i tried to speak to 2 of them & they told me to do myself a favour and go back & watch the game or i would be joining him.

as i say mate this was something totally blown out of proportion . the cops were so heavy handed it was unreal . i tried to speak to 2 of them & they told me to do myself a favour and go back & watch the game or i would be joining him.

bye the way hes 29 married with kids .

I aint no angel mate but if he's in for assault on a cop along with the other charges then im pretty sure he's fucked.

He wont do time but as soon as a court see that then he has next to no chance.

yes mate that was why . g4s & police were out of order.

I heard the booing and looked to BF1 as I assumed that's normally where the Police/Stewards are at it, only seen 2 stewards walking up the stairs so was a bit confused as to what had gone on.

I heard the booing and looked to BF1 as I assumed that's normally where the Police/Stewards are at it, only seen 2 stewards walking up the stairs so was a bit confused as to what had gone on.

I was the same :lol:

Thought someone had got chucked out in govan rear as well but a young lad fell down the stairs and looked like he broke his arm.