Gf2q Today

bankieblue

Jesus, the 3 fannies next to/infront of me come in drunk and drink during the game, 2 of them barely watched the game and spent the whole time what I can only describe as "playfighting", they called 2 stewards over from doing their rounds to get them a burger and tell them the guy behind them was wearing two odd socks and nobody batted an eye lid...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, the 3 fannies next to/infront of me come in drunk and drink during the game, 2 of them barely watched the game and spent the whole time what I can only describe as "playfighting", they called 2 stewards over from doing their rounds to get them a burger and tell them the guy behind them was wearing two odd socks and nobody batted an eye lid...

:lol:

Salmond's army won't be happy until football is all played behind closed doors.

I would love to go Tynecastle next week and fucking leather hearts and that fat cunt salmond is there to witness it and just basically GIRUH and give the songbook a good dusting off and run through. Hopefully drive the cunt to the brink.

:lol:

Did the steward actually get them a burger?

I saw that incident yesterday looked like a token arrest for the stats. Also heard a few of the st mirren fans very loudly shout about "dirty orange bastards". Is this not considered an offence? The police/stewards did not bat an eyelid (td)

The only way to deal with all the football issues is through the pocket.

One or two games of no old firm (and like it would likely need to be a joint effort) not appearing for away games would have everyone else squealing for action.

Nothing matters apart from money. No-one gives a toss about anything else. Ram it to them cash-wise and you will see instant results. Business works on cash, and the Gov is a biz - money in, money out.

The Rangers power is the fan base and the cash.