Rangers Vs Liverpool (sun Match Report) Paul Hughes Journalist

Gazbo27

it was hardly a Liverpool reserve side :lol:

Liverpool's starting 11 was exactly that. Nobody who would be in their first choice 11. Granted, by the end, they had a lot of big hitters on. Agreed though, that we were the same, only started with 4 first teamers and ended up with a bunch of kids and Zindene Kerkar on.

As for the article, he's acting like a moany dick about it but what's new, that's the Scottish Press. All in all, he's correct about it being not a patch on European nights.

Liverpool's starting 11 was exactly that. Nobody who would be in their first choice 11. Granted, by the end, they had a lot of big hitters on. Agreed though, that we were the same, only started with 4 first teamers and ended up with a bunch of kids and Zindene Kerkar on.

As for the article, he's acting like a moany dick about it but what's new, that's the Scottish Press. All in all, he's correct about it being not a patch on European nights.

Don't Lucas and Carroll count as first choice players? Also, Agger when fit is a main pick.

Don't Lucas and Carroll count as first choice players? Also, Agger when fit is a main pick.

Lucas i'll give you. Forgot he started. Not Carroll though. Kenny is just desperately trying to fit him in because the Scousers spunked so much money on a useless twat. Liverpool's team for any big game will have Suarez with support from Downing, Kuyt and Gerrard. Not that big divey gypo.

In our case, I suppose McKay would be considered a reserve as he hasn't played much, but you'd imagine soon enough he'll be considered first pick

A sad effort to pour cold water over what amounted to a worthwhile night for us in all respects, regardless of the favorable scoreline.

As for Liverpool's reserve team (it was a strong one that finished the match), well I bet the sun would be creaming all over their back page about it if some of those players moved to the SPL. And who the fuck still reads these wank-rags anyhow?

http://www.celticmusicradio.net/about/presenters/paul-hughes/ <--- is it this guy?

Just because he got a few things right in that article, doesn't justify the way it's written. I think it's very poorly written. He comes across somewhat bitter and angry..

Fact is, that we completely outclassed them in the first half. They got into the game in the second half for obvious reasons. Liverpool fans claim, it was because they got their big guns on the pitch.. Fact was, we put on kids and reserves that haven't really played together. STILL they couldn't score. A club that has spent £100m, in the last year or so, should not have excuses like this. THAT should have been highlighted in that article.

I'm not sure why you think it was a dig at Rangers. I would have said

exactly the same thing about Celtic.

It was a general opinion on how far we've slid. Rangers just happened to

be playing.

Surely you must enjoy Champions League nights more than that?

Just got a reply from him .........

You're a fanny.

I am sorry, but if you're going to highlight that it was liverpool reserves in the first half, you should maybe highlight that it was Rangers youth who were tearing the likes of Adam, Downing and Skrtel apart in the second ya rebel dog.

Fuck it, I'm not reading any media outlet from now on.

http://www.celticmus...rs/paul-hughes/ <--- is it this guy?

Just because he got a few things right in that article, doesn't justify the way it's written. I think it's very poorly written. He comes across somewhat bitter and angry..

Fact is, that we completely outclassed them in the first half. They got into the game in the second half for obvious reasons. Liverpool fans claim, it was because they got their big guns on the pitch.. Fact was, we put on kids and reserves that haven't really played together. STILL they couldn't score. A club that has spent £100m, in the last year or so, should not have excuses like this. THAT should have been highlighted in that article.

This is his twitterprofile:

http://twitter.com/#!/smallshoes62

My start following Liverpool's lead on The Sun.

To be honest until all the recent talk about the issue I never realised how bad they were about Hillsborough, or just how much of a cunt Kelvin Mackenzie is.

Wasnt sure who that was, so googled him and came across his wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie

Some of the stories/headlines he ran are fucking disgraceful

I stopped buying the Rhag years ago, that and the day late rHetard.

This sort of stuff always makes me laugh. No paper has an agenda or hates another club or takes sides. It's all about selling papers to one different side of the city from one day to the next. Even Paranoid FC thinks the papers have an agenda against them by The 'establishment' in the media. You call the record the rHetard, but the taigs call it The Daily Ranger!

I'm sick of this paranoid crap.

It shows how fucked up media throughout Britain is though (regarding this cunt Kelvin MacKenzie) The fact that some programmes such as Sky News and Question Time are actually letting him debate on their shows. If anything what he wrote has made him famous. How could anyone even acknowledge what his views are. Disgrace.