This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

Could be wrong but did Craig White not say he would inject £10 million working capital into the club.

£10 million day after sale was completed, he may have forgotten.

“Mr Whyte is frustrated, angered and his patience is wearing thin.

“If the takeover took place not only will the debt be wiped out but, on day one, £10 million will go into Rangers’ bank account as working capital.”

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=craig%20whyte%20will%20deposit%20%C2%A310%20million%20in%20rangers%20account%20day%20after&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsport.stv.tv%2Ffootball%2Fscottish-premier%2Frangers%2F244381-whytes-patience-wearing-thin-after-latest-rangers-takeover-claims%2F&ei=h-umTtqSEcia8QO93syiDw&usg=AFQjCNEb_6TafdzP-E8N0PZIVENKN2XdoQ

£5 million according to the circular.

Was that part of the £25 million investment over a 5 year period ?.I'm sure CW was quoted as saying the club would require a seperate investment for the day to day running of the club as our £15 million credit facility was no longer in place.

“If the takeover took place not only will the debt be wiped out but, on day one, £10 million will go into Rangers’ bank account as working capital.”

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=craig%20whyte%20will%20deposit%20%C2%A310%20million%20in%20rangers%20account%20day%20after&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsport.stv.tv%2Ffootball%2Fscottish-premier%2Frangers%2F244381-whytes-patience-wearing-thin-after-latest-rangers-takeover-claims%2F&ei=h-umTtqSEcia8QO93syiDw&usg=AFQjCNEb_6TafdzP-E8N0PZIVENKN2XdoQ

only 5 million was for working capital. or up to 5 million to be precise.

5 million was for players etc.

Cheers mate (tu)

I can't see the article but this might have been before details of the small tax bill. Anyways, the circular to the shareholders confirmed a £5 million capital investment.

Was that part of the £25 million investment over a 5 year period ?.I'm sure CW was quoted as saying the club would require a seperate investment for the day to day running of the club as our £15 million credit facility was no longer in place.

No. That is separate. (tu)

I can't see the article but this might have been before details of the small tax bill. Anyways, the circular to the shareholders confirmed a £5 million capital investment.

Prospective Rangers buyer Craig Whyte is understood to be “frustrated and angered” by a statement from the takeover sub-committee, which claimed they were yet to see proof of the necessary funds to run the club.

STV understands the businessman, who has negotiated a £27.5 million deal with Murray International Holdings and Lloyds Banking Group, is exasperated by the claims of club chairman Alastair Johnston.

Johnston said the board hadn’t received “a detailed working capital statement demonstrating that there is sufficient funding in place to meet the pressing needs of the club”.

However, a source close to the deal told STV: “The move by the board makes no sense at all and is clearly a misguided attempt to further delay or disrupt the deal.

“The deal Craig Whyte was putting forward was worth £52.5 million, more than double the amount which is said to be raised by an unnamed Rangers director.

The proposal of a current Rangers director to raise £25 million of fresh capital was also raised by Johnston, who stated: “Whilst the proposed transaction has addressed the interests of Lloyds Bank, the Murray Group and Craig Whyte, our perspective is solely directed towards the future of Rangers Football Club.

"To this end the board has had an approach from one of its directors who wishes the board to consider an alternative funding option. This would involve a fresh issue of new capital to raise £25 million to be invested directly into the club.

“The board believes that it has a responsibility to examine this proposal whilst continuing its review of the Craig Whyte transaction.”

for what its worth id be stunned if we aren't in administration before the tax case finishes. infact very soon.

That's a helluva statement. If your right,what would it mean with regards to the tax case?

Have read about clubs in England going into administration and the taxman getting shafted. All be it, not the same circumstance.

That's a helluva statement. If your right,what would it mean with regards to the tax case?

Have read about clubs in England going into administration and the taxman getting shafted. All be it, not the same circumstance.

I am no expert but I see the tax man jjb and azzure at very least getting shafted amongst others.

my only worry is will season books be honoured. I imagine they will be.

for what its worth id be stunned if we aren't in administration before the tax case finishes. infact very soon.

I don't believe we will.

I base my opinion on Craig Whyte said in his recent interviews

"So what about all your cash flow, then?

The arrestments by Bain and McIntyre don’t help, but we’re fine.

No issues about paying your bills?

No."

Putting us administration before the tax case would mean he just lied about that and don't think there would be any way back for him.

Prospective Rangers buyer Craig Whyte is understood to be “frustrated and angered” by a statement from the takeover sub-committee, which claimed they were yet to see proof of the necessary funds to run the club.

STV understands the businessman, who has negotiated a £27.5 million deal with Murray International Holdings and Lloyds Banking Group, is exasperated by the claims of club chairman Alastair Johnston.

Johnston said the board hadn’t received “a detailed working capital statement demonstrating that there is sufficient funding in place to meet the pressing needs of the club”.

However, a source close to the deal told STV: “The move by the board makes no sense at all and is clearly a misguided attempt to further delay or disrupt the deal.

“The deal Craig Whyte was putting forward was worth £52.5 million, more than double the amount which is said to be raised by an unnamed Rangers director.

The proposal of a current Rangers director to raise £25 million of fresh capital was also raised by Johnston, who stated: “Whilst the proposed transaction has addressed the interests of Lloyds Bank, the Murray Group and Craig Whyte, our perspective is solely directed towards the future of Rangers Football Club.

"To this end the board has had an approach from one of its directors who wishes the board to consider an alternative funding option. This would involve a fresh issue of new capital to raise £25 million to be invested directly into the club.

“The board believes that it has a responsibility to examine this proposal whilst continuing its review of the Craig Whyte transaction.”

I understand that. BUT the legal circular released to the shareholders confirmed he put in a working capital of £5 million. (tu)

Anyone got access to Companies House website?

Was leaving work today when another bear shouted me over to look at his screen which had a page from Companies House up. It showed a closed date of 25/10/10 against Rangers FC Holdings Ltd and the same with Rangers FC Ltd. I'm not clued up on these matters and didn't have time for a good look. Anyone shed any light on this?