Daryl King on Talksport

deerfc2010

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gave a summary of whats going on, said there will be 3 judges on the panel who will decide the outcome, but he said that Rangers will not be the only club investigated.

A tenner says that we will be the only one who is plastered all over the front and back pages of the rags though.

Anyone else hear this, seems like one of the only journalists in scotland who isnt trying to run the name of our club through the mud.

Sounded quite positive when asked about the HMRC thing.

Daryl is an awrite guy... one of the few journos who actually cares about the club.

I have spoken with him since he broke the story about the tax bill and I reckon he genuinely done it to get it out in the open and to try and get rid of Murray.

Daryl is an awrite guy... one of the few journos who actually cares about the club.

I have spoken with him since he broke the story about the tax bill and I reckon he genuinely done it to get it out in the open and to try and get rid of Murray.

Aye he comes across that way, keys mentioned giving up the league for a year and moving forward, but he kind of laughed and said we could still win it if we were docked points lol