ps3 clan WATP

pb1690

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

the 3 people thats asked to join i will look into it over next few weeks dont worry i wont forget, we got 96 in clan and it only holds 100 but another 8 have asked to join aswell as you`s, but people are getting kicked end of month if they dont do any ops so there will b space soon.

pb cross me off the join list, I'm going solo because just to many fags, cunts, arseholes, spawn campers, quick scope killers, wall hacks, lag switches, modded controllers and plain old shot gun noobs

ps

I got killed with my care package, I places it next to the car and it dropped on the car which made it explode abs I got hit with the blast

pb cross me off the join list, I'm going solo because just to many fags, cunts, arseholes, spawn campers, quick scope killers, wall hacks, lag switches, modded controllers and plain old shot gun noobs

ps

I got killed with my care package, I places it next to the car and it dropped on the car which made it explode abs I got hit with the blast

ok m8 i know what u mean game is bad

Okay wife santa brought me COD BO 2 (ps3) for Xmas..Enjoying it lots..

The-Falwheel

send a message to "pb1690"

would also like to ask to join clan

:7325:

cant find u on elite to add m8 if u not joined go to call of duty elite an join its free

I'd be interested in joining if there's a space mate.

invite sent on elite m8 u dont have to do this weekends clan ops because we are already inlisted so your score wont count but aslong as u do at least 1 full clan op a month (ie 3hrs) u will b kept in the clan.

What's the deal with not being able to put WATP as your clan tag. Says it's prohibitated text or something! Doing my box in!

they not going to fix it they say it works fine or pick a different tag if u keep trying like 20 times in a row u will get it on ive had it on twice but when the game crashes it takes it back off so am not going to try an get it anymore, every other cod game fine except this 1 next cod it should b working again i think