Booing

Lollypop85

Booing is not a new thing, we have booed poor performances for generations.

The youngsters do not realise that our support used to have expectations and standards for those who are and were privileged to wear our strip and were never afraid to "give advice" to those who fell below what was expected.They also do not know how our players reacted to any team mate who made mistakes during the game; passion sadly lacking in our present players.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />The youngsters do not realise that our support used to have expectations and standards for those who are and were privileged to wear our strip and were never afraid to "give advice" to those who fell below what was expected.They also do not know how our players reacted to any team mate who made mistakes during the game; passion sadly lacking in our present playersquote]

Not all young people don't realize. I stand behind what they got today.

What alot of fucking garbage.

Agree. Ally in terms of the league, has done a fantastic job. A league campaign is long and will be tough. This will be no different. I still think we will do it because I think we have more about us than the other lot but we need to start going on another winning run.

I'm all for showing my opinion when we play bad but to boo the team that are top of the league and gave only had a few bad results in the league this season is unacceptable !

More than good enough to win the league! You can't win every game!

I'm all for showing my opinion when we play bad but to boo the team that are top of the league and gave only had a few bad results in the league this season is unacceptable !

More than good enough to win the league! You can't win every game!

You can't win every game, but Rangers SHOULD be beating St. Johnstone at home. Rangers are also expected to win every game as well.

The booing at half time was for the officials, there wasn't a Rangers player on the pitch, but at full time they deserved it, just because we're clear at the top doesn't mean we should drop our expectations of the team

I dont have issues with Whyte, i think i may be his biggest supporter and defender on here.

C Whyte

A Russell

G Smith

McGregor

Alexander

Whittaker

Papac

Wallace

Goian

Bocanegra

Perry

Jelavic

Fleck

Lafferty

Naismith

McKay

Bedoya

Bartley

McMillan

Ness

Wylde, although i have been critical, i dont have a problem with him, he has huge potential.

Bendiksen

Hemmings

McCabe

Noticed that you haven't included my name on the above list sad.gif

Agree. Ally in terms of the league, has done a fantastic job. A league campaign is long and will be tough. This will be no different. I still think we will do it because I think we have more about us than the other lot but we need to start going on another winning run.

Like what?

The youngsters do not realise that our support used to have expectations and standards for those who are and were privileged to wear our strip and were never afraid to "give advice" to those who fell below what was expected.They also do not know how our players reacted to any team mate who made mistakes during the game; passion sadly lacking in our present players.

Good post mate and all true. (tu)

Davis has been poor for the majority of the season! We actually missed Papac yesterday for LM.

I, for one, think Ally McCoist has done a brilliant job in the league but the 3 draws at home were avoidable. I'm glad we are fine away from home and it's they great results away from Ibrox that have got us ten points clear!

Hopefully we get back on track next week.

Also, I miss Naismith moaning at our own players!

We need an angry wee guy that's on everyones back when they make a mistake!

Its that infectious desire to simply play football and win that Naisy brings to our team and no other player in the squad has. Not many players have it, that something special, that enthusiasim which rubs off on team mates, Naisy has it in abundance.

Its that infectious desire to simply play football and win that Naisy brings to our team and no other player in the squad has. Not many players have it, that something special, that enthusiasim which rubs off on team mates, Naisy has it in abundance.

Definetly, without it we are push overs! Hopefully the players realise that it's not good enough and go a winning run again.

Definetly, without it we are push overs! Hopefully the players realise that it's not good enough and go a winning run again.

We are going to need to because the vhermin are showing no signs of letting up the refs are doing all they can to bring Selik back into the title race.

The coaches should have drummed into the players the importance of winning, not just in the name of Rangers, because winning is what we do, but becuase our nearest rivals had closed the gap and us dropping points would have gave them a huge lift which i am sure it has. :(

We are going to need to because the vhermin are showing no signs of letting up the refs are doing all they can to bring Selik back into the title race.

The coaches should have drummed into the players the importance of winning, not just in the name of Rangers, because winning is what we do, but becuase our nearest rivals had closed the gap and us dropping points would have gave them a huge lift which i am sure it has. :(

I'm sure we can go on a run now!