Kevin Kyle would have been a better value buy than Jelavic

Scott-RFC

If we are just going to fire the ball 60 yards to his head and expect him to win headers for Lafferty

Lets start playing some football and giving the man something he can work with. Service to him at Ibrox this season has been terrible.

Keep Mckay in behind him and Lafferty either wide or on the bench

The long ball was played to bypass the midfield, which was shite and overcrowded.

Unless the midfield buck up their ideas that's all we'll be seeing. Especially when teams come to Ibrox and fill the middle of the park.

The whole Midfield where useless today ,no coincidence IMO no one to make that telling Pass.

Along with a severe lack of Pace and shots they where abismal.

I thought the lack of width and pace on the flanks forced our players to launch the ball forward more often than they would have liked and to be fair Saint Johnstone's defensive formation was solid and well organised throughout the game. It looked as if we could have played until midnight and failed to score tbh.

As I said in other threads , we have struggled and will continue to struggle to provide quality ammunition to our strikers without the influence of wee Naisy on the pitch and given that reality we need players like John Fleck ,Ortiz :anguish: and others that have contributed little in recent seasons to up their game and provide our front 2 with better service if we are to make it 4IAR.

I thought it was Steve Davis fault? :D

We are not a one man team and at no point have i ever said it was Davis' fault. We didnt drop points because Davis played, we didnt drop points because Naisy was missing, it was a collective embarrassment. Everyone must take a share of the blame including the thousands of fans who turned their back on the team with over 10 minutes to play.

(tu)

We are not a one man team and at no point have i ever said it was Davis' fault. We didnt drop points because Davis played, we didnt drop points because Naisy was missing, it was a collective embarrassment. Everyone must take a share of the blame including the thousands of fans who turned their back on the team with over 10 minutes to play.

(tu)

I just think people calling for Boca to be captain is a overreaction. I thought Rangers as a team were woeful today except shagger.

Fuck me that would have been the shittest summer transfer market ever last year if we had signed Kyle instead of Jelavic. Just think with the exception of Weiss on loan it would have been

Beattie

Foster

Kerkar and Kyle holy shit that would have been awful

I just think people calling for Boca to be captain is a overreaction. I thought Rangers as a team were woeful today except shagger.

Boca or Goian should be, because they have the qualities to be a captain, Davis doesn't. And they would only be vice-captain because of Weir.

Fixed.

If 2 good games a season merits davis being captain (celtic and dunfermiline) then you might aswell give it to broadfoot.

Am I right in saying that bocanegra is the only player in our team who captains his country?

That's why boca merits the captaincy.