Would a player be fined/banned

Dan Deacon

If after scoring Vs Hibs if they did a mock dive as part of the celebration?

I suspect yes, but it'd be brilliant if they did it anyway.

If you know (suspect) they would, why would it be "brilliant"?

It would be far better if the supporters unfurled a huge banner which read "FUCK YOU LUNNY! FUCK YOU S.F.A."

No bans, no suspensions - a few "tut-tuts" from the chattering classes but that's it - job done - message delivered.

If you know (suspect) they would, why would it be "brilliant"?It would be far better if the supporters unfurled a huge banner which read "FUCK YOU LUNNY! FUCK YOU S.F.A."

No bans, no suspensions - a few "tut-tuts" from the chattering classes but that's it - job done - message delivered.

It'd still be funny (brilliant) even if there was a punishment handed out to a player for it. Lets say for example Lee McCulloch started and scored, he could then be banned for 2 games doing us all a favour and giving us a laugh at the same time.

I doubt the banner would be allowed into the ground anyway. However a section of fans wearing letters on their t shirts spelling out the same message might slip under the radar>?

It'd still be funny (brilliant) even if there was a punishment handed out to a player for it. Lets say for example Lee McCulloch started and scored, he could then be banned for 2 games doing us all a favour and giving us a laugh at the same time.

I doubt the banner would be allowed into the ground anyway. However a section of fans wearing letters on their t shirts spelling out the same message might slip under the radar>?

That's called 'thinking out of the box'. :sherlock:

Where there's a will there's a way. :rolleyes:

I remember Pieter Huistra getting a yellow card for throwing himself to the ground in mockery at the diving from an opposition (Falkirk?) player many years ago. Was pretty funny.

Officials tend to have pretty poor senses of humour though, as evidenced in the Gazza-yellow-carding-the-ref affair.