Who would use rather have?

DavieCooper1

Miller is horribly overrated on here.

He was only a goalscorer for 6 months.

Miller had a decent return in 09-10 too, to be fair. (tu)

In an ideal world you'd have the two of them with Naismith supporting, but I'd take Jelavic over Miller (on form) every day of the week.

Somebody is on the fuckin' wind up with this thread. Want to add Maurice Johnston in there as well?

Some people have seriously short memories. It's like inviting the person that murdered your Gran over for lunch because she helped somebody cross the road a few years later.

Miller was fantastic for us and would have him back in a heartbeat along with Jelavic.Different types of players but equally effective at what they do.Cannot decide on this one but i'll tell you what Sellik would be shittin themselves if Miller came up against them again.How many times did he score a brace against them.

I would rather have both, playing in a 4-4-2 formation. Jelavic is a better goal scorer, but he needs a strike partner, who does all the runs, holds the ball up, wins headers and flick ons and can pass into space, and Miller proved for a wee while last year that he is the perfect partner for Jela. The thread should really be

" Who would you rather have Lafferty or Miller partnering Jela?