Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A free transfer player proven in the scottish league with more goals than any other Rangers player and quite possibly all our players put together now (give or take a few ;) ), a club with no money to spend at this moment in need of a striker, im just wondering how much more sense this move makes to us. yes he never scored many past Celtic but scored plenty else where, and i bet you if he came back, he'd be more determined than ever to score past them, its a yes from me bring him back

A free transfer player proven in the scottish league with more goals than any other Rangers player and quite possibly all our players put together now (give or take a few ;) ), a club with no money to spend at this moment in need of a striker, im just wondering how much more sense this move makes to us. yes he never scored many past Celtic but scored plenty else where, and i bet you if he came back, he'd be more determined than ever to score past them, its a yes from me bring him back

I expect us to spend in January, whether Jelavic stays or goes

i think the reverse would happen TBH

jela would do the running,dragging defenders out of position ect. and boyd would be there to bang them in.

Is that where we want Jela though? I think he is a better finisher than Boyd with more technical ability and can also bring others into play,Boyd is simply a finisher in my opinion.

I don't fancy seeing Jelavic out on the wing etc knackering himself out while Boyd farts around sniffing for scraps,

Averaging better than a goal every other game isn't too bad for a player struggling.

He was struggling because he knew he was leaving.

Last 13 games for us he scored 4 goals, which 2 were pens. and he has failed at every club he has joined since he left us.

Chef he was poor when he left us.

And scores. Imagine he improved and had a point to prove, easier to write him off I guess but I'm sure he could bang them in regular with jella there

Turnberry18 he will not be back at the club.

I just look at that statement and wonder if Walter is operating independent of Ally when he says that. Boyd could not play with that midfield behind him, and it is midfielders this team needs. I am sick of the attitude of players like Boyd and Adam when they were here. Rangers should demand the way Liverpool demanded of Adam that he live the lifestyle of a player of Liverpool class. What happened to Rangers class?

I just look at that statement and wonder if Walter is operating independent of Ally when he says that. Boyd could not play with that midfield behind him, and it is midfielders this team needs. I am sick of the attitude of players like Boyd and Adam when they were here. Rangers should demand the way Liverpool demanded of Adam that he live the lifestyle of a player of Liverpool class. What happened to Rangers class?

That has gone mate.

Is that where we want Jela though? I think he is a better finisher than Boyd with more technical ability and can also bring others into play,Boyd is simply a finisher in my opinion.

I don't fancy seeing Jelavic out on the wing etc knackering himself out while Boyd farts around sniffing for scraps,

Is jella exempt from doing graft for others, it would only be right if boydy came for this to happen, unless jella is bigger than rangers or what we are aiming for.

Last 13 games for us he scored 4 goals, which 2 were pens. and he has failed at every club he has joined since he left us.

That's because he needs to play for the better sides in the league, which he never has since leaving us.

He never had a chance at M'Boro because he was either upfront himself, or next to Scott McDonald, another poacher. and let's be honest, the Turkey move was never going to work out.

Nope.

He's like being a man down most of the time.

The folk suggesting Jelavic and him would do well together should have a wee think about which one of them would be in the box and who would be doing the 'donkey' work out of that partnership.

We need a partner for Jela but one who will do the running,dragging defenders out of position etc and that's not Boyd.

This. We need a player to help our current best striker who's more than capable of scoring goals, not an fat ex-player who will do nothing to help the team.

Is jella exempt from doing graft for others, it would only be right if boydy came for this to happen, unless jella is bigger than rangers or what we are aiming for.

Do you watch our games? That's the problem he was taking throw-ins the other week when he should be in the box.

We punt aimless high balls up to him all day yet when Boyd comes back we will change our style to suit him?

Look at the difference when you have mobile players in the front line - Lafferty - Jelavic- Naismith.

If we think our standard of footballs pish the now just wait till you see it if we have to revolve the team around Boyd.

ET at It's very best. No-one has the balls to put their name to it... :rolleyes:

KRIS BOYD will not be returning to Rangers after ending his unhappy spell in Turkey.

Boyd has terminated his contract with Eskisehirspor following a dispute over unpaid wages.

The 28-year-old made just two appearances after moving from Middlesbrough last summer.

But although he is free to find a new club, senior sources at Ibrox say that boss Ally McCoist will not be making any moves to sign the man who scored 128 goals over four and a half seasons at Ibrox.

Boyd’s agent, Mark Donaghy, confirmed: “Kris has triggered a release clause. His contract has been terminated and a legal process is now under way. He will now head back to the UK.”

Meantime, QPR gaffer Neil Warnock has played down a move for Nikica Jelavic saying: “I am aware of him, but he’s one of a number of players mentioned to me.”

Do you watch our games? That's the problem he was taking throw-ins the other week when he should be in the box.

We punt aimless high balls up to him all day yet when Boyd comes back we will change our style to suit him?

Look at the difference when you have mobile players in the front line - Lafferty - Jelavic- Naismith.

If we think our standard of footballs pish the now just wait till you see it if we have to revolve the team around Boyd.

I agree but I'm referring to what the thread is about, he would need exchange to accommodate Boyd and if it worked for the better so be it.